Rumors are flying this morning

AUY2K

17 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

Well my cousin and him have stayed relatively good friends over the years, and my cousin walked on at Auburn while Dabo went to Bama so its not just his Bama friends. 

But yes from everything I know about him he’s a good dude.  

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Dabo pass out at 31 Flavors last night.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

On 11/15/2022 at 7:15 AM, Cardin Drake said:

I just don't get why everybody wants Kiffin.  If you decide to marry a slut, don't be surprised when she cheats on you. And for the money she's gonna cost, I'd like some Miss America titles, but we are getting the runner up in the Miss LIttle Rock contest.

zxcxcx.gif.519695f52af546928f2fc333b19b3514.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

but I personally dislike his fake preacher-esque personality (sells well to college football entities, as evidenced)

arwefafe.gif.f467ad41c49c65232b14c62d4b8325b7.gif

My cousin isn't exactly 6 degrees from Kevin Bacon.  I like that kind of info.

Edited by Cardin Drake
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

My source says its Sean Payton. Showed me text messages and all. 

Yep.  He is going to be Kevin Steele's offensive coordinator.  My source said he wants to coach but,,, doesn't want all the pressure that comes with NFL head coaching job.

Is that what you've got?

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Didba said:

zxcxcx.gif.519695f52af546928f2fc333b19b3514.gif

He is not close to being my #1 choice either but of the ones that are getting the most mention are high school Deion and I have had a belly full of high school coaches at Auburn to last me a lifetime, and Freeze.  Well he has the same moral problems as Kiffen and more.  His running game is similar to Mike Leach and very anemic.  At least Kiffen offense shows a prowess for both the running game and the passing game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, icanthearyou said:

Yep.  He is going to be Kevin Steele's offensive coordinator.  My source said he wants to coach but,,, doesn't want all the pressure that comes with NFL head coaching job.

Is that what you've got?

Is this sarcasm? Sean Payton would get the highest paid contract for a coach on any team that hired him. The only reason he may coach college is the price in draft picks NFL teams would have to give the Saints to sign him. There is no way Sean Payton would ever deal with our boosters. He is a full control coach.

Edited by MaxP
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, AU_Tiger_88 said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Candidate A
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Candidate B
giphy.gif

Candidate C

giphy.gif
Johnny Come Lately

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

This took some work…disappointed in the lack of engagement from the AUFambly.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Dude’s got like 45 posts since 2005, and you being called out is one of them. That’s crazy. 

I attract the crazies, I guess

5 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Dude’s got like 45 posts since 2005, and you being called out is one of them. That’s crazy. 

Oh wait this is the guy that went on a 1st amendment after the Auburn World series loss

• Like 1

This is very true. Only thing is a verbal agreement means nothing and this bummer alum will back out with no regret. I didn't read this thread but Dabo would be a splash big time hire will it materialize we will see.

I know I was roasted the last time I posted the information from the Ole Miss website, but there is a new update this morning that basically says Auburn has Not Offered Lane Kiffin yet- but if we do, he will probably take the offer. That’s pretty much the opposite of what they said a few days ago. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GreenTiger said:

Still gonna be Freeze 🤣

…Or Kiffin. Carry on 

17 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Dabo pass out at 31 Flavors last night.

He must be a righteous Dude. 

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Is that what you've got?

Yes. That is par with my source's information.