Admin alignment?

GreenTiger

I keep hearing that all things AU Admin (Prez, AD, Boosters, BOT and NIL) are all in alignment and moving together in a positive direction. Is this true or is this more sunshine pumping from the talking heads? Thanks 

1 hour ago, passthebiscuits said:

the boosters just want a guy that gives a darn

The harsin effect. His failure is our success. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Yep, as bad as CBH was (I was squarely on the very wrong side of it) he has unified Auburn. That's a scary thought for a lot of schools.

If asked two years ago if I'd trade two years of slop for full alignment and a stud HC, I'd have jumped all over that 

I, too, was on the wrong side of it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GreenTiger said:

I keep hearing that all things AU Admin (Prez, AD, Boosters, BOT and NIL) are all in alignment and moving together in a positive direction. Is this true or is this more sunshine pumping from the talking heads? Thanks 

Its true.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

The most aligned I've seen since Bobby had his hold.

The bird has spoken. Book it.

• Facepalm 1

• WarTiger changed the title to Admin alignment?
6 minutes ago, Didba said:

The bird has spoken. Book it.

No telling how long it'll last, but right now ... Looking good

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

If his is true, It's the Tony Barbee effect. Auburn Basketball needed Barbee to be as bad as he was so Auburn could realize that to be successful they had to pull out all the stops to get an elite coach and then let him do his thing.

Harsin looks like he will be the Barbee of football. Hopefully we'll get an elite coach and then get out of his way to let him succeed.

Great analogy 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Great analogy 

Agreed, I thought the same.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

If his is true, It's the Tony Barbee effect. Auburn Basketball needed Barbee to be as bad as he was so Auburn could realize that to be successful they had to pull out all the stops to get an elite coach and then let him do his thing.

Harsin looks like he will be the Barbee of football. Hopefully we'll get an elite coach and then get out of his way to let him succeed.

my-man-my-man-denzel.gif.27d217c7b2048189c0f459bfef486c5d.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DAG said:

The harsin effect. His failure is our success. 

It's often said you have to hit rock bottom before you can recover.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

It's often said you have to hit rock bottom before you can recover.

h3s1Sx6yditBFBzmBUa6huZNfCoOfB1E3kFuLP-O

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

Yep, as bad as CBH was (I was squarely on the very wrong side of it) he has unified Auburn. That's a scary thought for a lot of schools.

If asked two years ago if I'd trade two years of slop for full alignment and a stud HC, I'd have jumped all over that 

he fooled most of us bird.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, tgrogan21 said:

If this is true, It's the Tony Barbee effect. Auburn Basketball needed Barbee to be as bad as he was so Auburn could realize that to be successful they had to pull out all the stops to get an elite coach and then let him do his thing.

Damn it I already said this!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, tgrogan21 said:

If this is true, It's the Tony Barbee effect. Auburn Basketball needed Barbee to be as bad as he was so Auburn could realize that to be successful they had to pull out all the stops to get an elite coach and then let him do his thing.

So. Following this train of thought and in the true spirit of redemption, the new HC at AU will be...

Hugh Freeze?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1