GOP’s First Move After Winning The House: Investigating Hunter Biden

aubiefifty

4 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Rittenhouse was as political as it gets.  He shouldn’t have even been brought up on changes, but the media and left wing nuts required it.  And it only took a little over two years.

Oh, BS. Certainly there was plenty about the Rittenhouse case that became political, on both sides, but there was plenty there to take to trial, considering the circumstances and his history.

8 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

The parade example is when the public is crying out for justice and it was served in 11 months.  Note:  that most people on this forum want justice and Trump behind bars.  I know the wheels of justice turn slow, but only when not pushed by the media and protesters.

It was served in 11 months because, as I said, it was as clear cut as you can get. 

10 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Amazingly, 3 days after Trump announces his bid for the 2024 presidential election, Merrick Garland announce a special council in an investigation of Trump’s Jan 6th involvement and obstruction in keeping classified documents.  My goodness, it seems like the trigger here was Trump’s announcement about running for president, but that would be the hack in me wouldn’t it.  I’m sure all of this was just normal judiciary process in taking the necessary steps to make sure they have the goods.

Yes, it is the hack in you. He appointed a special counsel to avoid calls of a conflict of interest, now that Trump may be facing his boss again, or do you forget that you already consider Garland a Biden stooge? I'm sure you'd prefer Garland to be overseeing every aspect of this so you can later drum up your conspiracy calls if Trump is convicted.

13 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Get it done, is there an excuse now?  GET IT DONE.  We will see when Trumps lawyers get to present a case.  Time is actually running out.  There is an additional factor that is not involved in the two cases cited above and that is election are consequential.  Only two years left.  Or are you naïve enough to think this isn’t a factor?

I'M the naive one?

I'm well aware time is a factor. This is Trump's main method of operation....extend the timeline until you can outspend or outlast those going after you. Delay as long as possible. It especially works for him in this case entirely because of the political system. It's the entire reason he's running again. He doesn't care if it destroys the Republican Party, he's only interested in saving himself. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

I'M the naive one?

Yes, you are.

5 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

I'm well aware time is a factor. This is Trump's main method of operation....extend the timeline until you can outspend or outlast those going after you. Delay as long as possible. It especially works for him in this case entirely because of the political system. It's the entire reason he's running again. He doesn't care if it destroys the Republican Party, he's only interested in saving himself. 

To the bolded part; this is actually what Garland is doing.  No one has more money than the government. They can outlast anyone which is why most people acquiesce to governmental power.  Trump is one of the few that enjoy the challenge.

Garland will not be the AG for long if Republicans take the executive branch and he knows it.  I think the house may be investigating Garland’s policy of investigating parents as domestic terrorists.  But that is yet to be seen.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Yeah I did serve in the military, 20 years, had a clearance above yours, worked with State daily for a year and a half, so I do know how serious this is. Your sudden awareness is laughable. Where were you when Hillary had hundreds of classified materials in her personal possession unprotected, insecure, with regular access available to her maid or anyone else who walked by the unclassified fax machine sitting in the office? All of a sudden you are concerned with classified? LOL. Hillary’s crimes resulted in actual deaths my friend. Hate Trump all you want fiddy, but you can’t have it both ways. Take them both down or leave them alone.

this is bull and you know it. i have stated repeatedly i am not a hillary fan and have not been for years. i have no sudden awareness as she was not my candidate. i am not sure where you were but this attack is laughable. funny how i have yet to see you say anything about trump and his handling of sensitive documents. but see you are not being straight here as most pols do the same thing.hell bush leaked sensitive intel on iraq. see how that works? where is YOUR condemnation on your side of the aisle. as for hill it was looked into a couple of different investigations. practice what you preach jj. hell they all got a pass. trump got really stupid and his mouth did him no favors.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

this is bull and you know it. i have stated repeatedly i am not a hillary fan and have not been for years. i have no sudden awareness as she was not my candidate. i am not sure where you were but this attack is laughable. funny how i have yet to see you say anything about trump and his handling of sensitive documents. but see you are not being straight here as most pols do the same thing.hell bush leaked sensitive intel on iraq. see how that works? where is YOUR condemnation on your side of the aisle. as for hill it was looked into a couple of different investigations. practice what you preach jj. hell they all got a pass. trump got really stupid and his mouth did him no favors.

Not sure what you are claiming is “bull and you know it” but what I posted is not bull. Hillary got a pass. Comey gave it to her because he claimed he could find no intent. But you have stated above that intent does not matter (in Trump’s case). So with Hillary intent matters with Trump it doesn’t. I don’t care what you think of Hillary. It is irrelevant. But you cant push prosecution of Trump unless you do also against Hillary ( if you are being fair and equal with the wheels of justice). I get it democrats don’t apply the law equally and fairly to their side because well it would be fair and where the law applies we can’t have fairness otherwise democrats would go to jail. And we can’t have that. Please stop with the random “bush leaked intel to Iraq” blah blah blah. You don’t know squat about what you are talking about.

Edited by jj3jordan
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Not sure what you are claiming is “bull and you know it” but what I posted is not bull. Hillary got a pass. Comey gave it to her because he claimed he could find no intent. But you have stated above that intent does not matter (in Trump’s case). So with Hillary intent matters with Trump it doesn’t. I don’t care what you think of Hillary. It is irrelevant. But you cant push prosecution of Trump unless you do also against Hillary ( if you are being fair and equal with the wheels of justice). I get it democrats don’t apply the law equally and fairly to their side because well it would be fair and where the law applies we can’t have fairness otherwise democrats would go to jail. And we can’t have that. Please stop with the random “bush leaked intel to Iraq” blah blah blah. You don’t know squat about what you are talking about.

yes i can push and will because i never spoke out in favor of hillary. she was also absolved rightly or wrongly so it is a non issue to me. and trump and bush and many have used unsecure lines as hillary did. and no one got as flagrant with docs like trump did. i know you love your boy and that is your right but if YOU bash hillary then you have to bash trump as well which you have not done. i would have been fine if hillary had been prosecuted and it was legit and not partisan politics. trump was told to hand them over and the last i read he still has not handed all of the documents over. but make no mistake if someone posts a lie about her like benghazi i will try to set the record straight. and you banged her hard. but if you are in the service you know she cannot order troops to do anything. but you did not let that stop you from throwing that up. a general made that choice aqnd i read the statement he released on snopes  or one of the fact checking sites. the general refused to send troops until a drone or satellite could tell him was happpening on the ground. he said he would not sent the troops in blind. and pay attention a**hole. i said bush leaked intelligence i ddi not say he released it to iraq. google it................

22 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

yes you can go after trump. they gave him a chance to bring the documents back or turn them over which he did not comply with so now he should pay. you know trump broke the law. he got his pass and like all things trump he had to show his stupidity. maybe hillary got a break but your boy did too and still showed his ass. so quit crying like a damn baby. jesus you make me sick sometimes.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

yes i can push and will because i never spoke out in favor of hillary. she was also absolved rightly or wrongly so it is a non issue to me. and trump and bush and many have used unsecure lines as hillary did. and no one got as flagrant with docs like trump did. i know you love your boy and that is your right but if YOU bash hillary then you have to bash trump as well which you have not done. i would have been fine if hillary had been prosecuted and it was legit and not partisan politics. trump was told to hand them over and the last i read he still has not handed all of the documents over. but make no mistake if someone posts a lie about her like benghazi i will try to set the record straight. and you banged her hard. but if you are in the service you know she cannot order troops to do anything. but you did not let that stop you from throwing that up. a general made that choice aqnd i read the statement he released on snopes  or one of the fact checking sites. the general refused to send troops until a drone or satellite could tell him was happpening on the ground. he said he would not sent the troops in blind. and pay attention a**hole. i said bush leaked intelligence i ddi not say he released it to iraq. google it................

yes you can go after trump. they gave him a chance to bring the documents back or turn them over which he did not comply with so now he should pay. you know trump broke the law. he got his pass and like all things trump he had to show his stupidity. maybe hillary got a break but your boy did too and still showed his ass. so quit crying like a damn baby. jesus you make me sick sometimes.

Nobody shows a** like Hillary. That sick feeling you get is when you realize your are unbelievably wrong on so many things. It ain’t me, or Jesus. 

1 minute ago, jj3jordan said:

Nobody shows a** like Hillary. That sick feeling you get is when you realize your are unbelievably wrong on so many things. It ain’t me, or Jesus. 

dude just let it go. you admit nothing. i have not forgotten you cam up with some lame excuse with others on here trump was not making fun of that handicapped reporter. so pardon me if i could care less how you feel about stuff at the end of the day. you never admit to any wrong doing on your side. the same with trump who is a known crook. you even jumped in when they banged mccain who was a prisoner of war. i could care less if he gave in to torture. they can make anyone speak. so now we only like certain POW's? i remember enough of your crap when trump was flying high. you are so lame. here is the thing. when you know you are wrong and never admit it when everyone knows it is a sign of weakness. your word cannot be trusted. you still cry about hillary when trump got the same free pass and still tried to screw the country. i will not put you on ignore but until you become honest with me on stuff do not get mad if i ignore what you say because you are such a joke. what is funny is trump played you and half the country and you guys cannot or will not admit it. at leas i -am and salty finally saw through it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

dude just let it go. you admit nothing. i have not forgotten you cam up with some lame excuse with others on here trump was not making fun of that handicapped reporter. so pardon me if i could care less how you feel about stuff at the end of the day. you never admit to any wrong doing on your side. the same with trump who is a known crook. you even jumped in when they banged mccain who was a prisoner of war. i could care less if he gave in to torture. they can make anyone speak. so now we only like certain POW's? i remember enough of your crap when trump was flying high. you are so lame. here is the thing. when you know you are wrong and never admit it when everyone knows it is a sign of weakness. your word cannot be trusted. you still cry about hillary when trump got the same free pass and still tried to screw the country. i will not put you on ignore but until you become honest with me on stuff do not get mad if i ignore what you say because you are such a joke. what is funny is trump played you and half the country and you guys cannot or will not admit it. at leas i -am and salty finally saw through it.

Standard fiddy rant. Not sure where McCain entered this picture but I never said he gave in to torture. They didn’t torture him because of who he was. He wasn’t my favorite but that was long before Trump. Go to SERE school and you can find out the truth. I have admitted when I was wrong to you, and have agreed with you on some subjects. Trump should not make fun of any handicapped reporter even if they are flat out lying about what he said.  Calling 75M people deplorables (Hillary) and terrorists (Biden) is somehow okay? Lots of handicapped in 75M plus lots of disabled people who work in full time jobs don’t actually want their disability highlighted because they want to succeed on their merits. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/18/2022 at 10:12 AM, I_M4_AU said:

Correction; they are investigating Joe.  Does this come as a shock?

Why not bring Hillary back too...... or did she make fools of too many people last time she spent the day testifying about a nothingburger?

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 11/21/2022 at 10:33 AM, I_M4_AU said:

Yes, you are.

To the bolded part; this is actually what Garland is doing.  No one has more money than the government. They can outlast anyone which is why most people acquiesce to governmental power.  Trump is one of the few that enjoy the challenge.

Garland will not be the AG for long if Republicans take the executive branch and he knows it.  I think the house may be investigating Garland’s policy of investigating parents as domestic terrorists.  But that is yet to be seen.

More wasted time. Garland is universally respected by all but partisan hacks.  He has gone out of his way to handle things appropriately,something his immediate predecessor had no problem straying from and blurring the lines.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AU9377 said:

More wasted time. Garland is universally respected by all but partisan hacks.  He has gone out of his way to handle things appropriately,something his immediate predecessor had no problem straying from and blurring the lines.

Universally respected..like Comey? How solid was that?

• Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Universally respected..like Comey? How solid was that?

4 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Garland is universally respected by all but partisan hacks.

Thanks for proving his point!

14 hours ago, Leftfield said:

Thanks for proving his point!

Comey sold out his integrity protecting the Clintons. All he had to do was the right thing and he would still be respected by both sides. Instead he is blamed for Hillary’s loss and not respected by democrats as well as republicans. The fact that this conclusion eluded you is proof that you are a…partisan hack.  Thank you for proving my point.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jj3jordan said:

Comey sold out his integrity protecting the Clintons. All he had to do was the right thing and he would still be respected by both sides. Instead he is blamed for Hillary’s loss and not respected by democrats as well as republicans. The fact that this conclusion eluded you is proof that you are a…partisan hack.  Thank you for proving my point.

*sigh*

No, JJ, I didn't miss it. My point was the conversation had absolutely nothing to do with Comey, yet you used him (a registered Republican, if you recall) as an example of how Garland is going to act because you're incapable of believing that a Democrat can be honorable, even if he should have been a Supreme Court Justice. 

Here's a novel concept: how about waiting until Garland does something wrong before condemning him?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Leftfield said:

*sigh*

No, JJ, I didn't miss it. My point was the conversation had absolutely nothing to do with Comey, yet you used him (a registered Republican, if you recall) as an example of how Garland is going to act because you're incapable of believing that a Democrat can be honorable, even if he should have been a Supreme Court Justice. 

Here's a novel concept: how about waiting until Garland does something wrong before condemning him?

I would call his school board meeting threats to parents exceeding the boundaries of his lane.

18 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

I would call his school board meeting threats to parents exceeding the boundaries of his lane.

Please specify the threats.

On 12/11/2022 at 3:32 PM, jj3jordan said:

Are you OK with members of your family receiving such direct threats in a school board meeting from someone with complete impunity?  

Wouldn't you prefer LEO to at least determine the names of those making such threats to your family?

How about if a member of your family received a written note that made such threats?  Wouldn't you prefer that LEO to determine the sender and interview them?

Edited by homersapien

44 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Are you OK with members of your family receiving such direct threats in a school board meeting from someone with complete impunity?  

Wouldn't you prefer LEO to at least determine the names of those making such threats to your family?

How about if a member of your family received a written note that made such threats?  Wouldn't you prefer that LEO to determine the sender and interview them?

I would prefer the school board take responsibility for their actions and not blame the victim’s family, call the sheriff when the victim’s family is less than satisfied with lies and coverup, and follows it up with a Justice dept letter defining the victim’s father and anyone else who files a legitimate complaint as a domestic terrorist.

What are you talking about?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

I would prefer the school board take responsibility for their actions and not blame the victim’s family, call the sheriff when the victim’s family is less than satisfied with lies and coverup, and follows it up with a Justice dept letter defining the victim’s father and anyone else who files a legitimate complaint as a domestic terrorist.

I would also prefer the school board to do the right thing, whatever it may be.  But even if they don't, that doesn't justify making personal, intimidating threats with implied violence to them during the meeting.

If the "victims family" has a problem with how the school board handled things, they have an obligation to express their dissatisfaction via legal whether that mean "spirited" debate or public discussion or subsequently filing a lawsuit against the board. 

But, they do not have a right to threaten violence to intimidate the board members, and if they do threaten violence, the LEO has an obligation to make note of it.

That's what I am talking about.  Seems pretty straightforward to me - or anyone else who respects the rule of law. 

Edited by homersapien

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I would also prefer the school board to do the right thing, whatever it may be.  But even if they don't, that doesn't justify making personal, intimidating threats with implied violence to them during the meeting.

If the "victims family" has a problem with how the school board handled things, they have an obligation to express their dissatisfaction via legal whether that mean "spirited" debate or public discussion or subsequently filing a lawsuit against the board. 

But, they do not have a right to threaten violence to intimidate the board members, and if they do threaten violence, the LEO has an obligation to make note of it.

That's what I am talking about.  Seems pretty straightforward to me - or anyone else who respects the rule of law. 

So what do you suggest when the victim’s family complains to the supervising authority and nothing is done, not even acknowledged? How do you ratchet up the pressure? Do you have any children? What would you do? Just take it, let it happen?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

So what do you suggest when the victim’s family complains to the supervising authority and nothing is done, not even acknowledged? How do you ratchet up the pressure? Do you have any children? What would you do? Just take it, let it happen?

Here is the result of the Grand Jury assigned to this incident:

A judge ordered special grand jury indictments against the recently fired Loudoun County Public Schools superintendent and the district's spokesman unsealed a week after the release of the grand jury's report detailing failures with the handling of two sexual assaults involving a student.

The grand jury indicted former Superintendent Scott Ziegler with misdemeanor counts of false publication, prohibited conduct and penalizing an employee for a court appearance, according to the Virginia attorney general's office.

The grand jury indicted Public Information Officer Wayde Byard on a felony count of perjury. LCPS placed him on leave Monday.

The Loudoun County School Board voted unanimously Tuesday to fire Ziegler.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/former-loudoun-county-superintendent-indicted-by-special-grand-jury/3231538/

This superintendent purposely lied in the meeting in discussion and if it hadn’t been for an independent journalist, he would have gotten away with it.

Homer has no clue when it comes to parental rights or responsibility.

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

I've got to ask the same question (bolded). I was talking about when school board meetings started getting out of control nationwide because nutcases were pissed about Covid measures. Suddenly you're talking about a specific case that's completely unrelated.

So, anyway, what threats did Garland issue?