COMMIT: 3* QB Keyone Jenkins flips to AU

RunInRed

• RunInRed changed the title to COMMIT: 3* QB Keyone Jones flips to AU

• RunInRed changed the title to COMMIT: 3* QB Keyone Jenkins flips to AU

He goes to powerhouse Miami Central. He should try to get all his teammates to commit too. Hopefully all of these guys are committed to Auburn the school instead of a coaching staff

4 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

He goes to powerhouse Miami Central. He should try to get all his teammates to commit too. Hopefully all of these guys are committed to Auburn the school instead of a coaching staff

https://247sports.com/college/auburn/Article/auburn-tigers-football-recruiting-gets-commitment-from-keyone-jenkins-197557378/Amp/

5 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

I think this should read ":I hope the next coaching staff commits to him." I am having a hard time to find highlights from this young man.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sizzle said:

I very much think this offer was multi faceted to appeal to some guys we want much more. We went from PWO to giving him a real offer fast. He is a winner at least.

• 4 weeks later...

Lol the ones praising this commit are the ones who bitched and moaned that Harsin was going after 3 stars and saying we can't win in the SEC with that 🤣 y'all kill me. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 6

45 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Lol the ones praising this commit are the ones who bitched and moaned that Harsin was going after 3 stars and saying we can't win in the SEC with that 🤣 y'all kill me. 

No we are just happy for these young men that made the biggest decision of their lives to date.  So instead of mocking them, be happy for these guys getting a scholarship to play for a D1 school.  

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

No we are just happy for these young men that made the biggest decision of their lives to date.  So instead of mocking them, be happy for these guys getting a scholarship to play for a D1 school.  

He's nothing but a spoiled brat. Auburn didn't hire his unqualified man-crush to be the coach and now he whines.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Mikey said:

He's nothing but a spoiled brat. Auburn didn't hire his unqualified man-crush to be the coach and now he whines.

Auburn fan day one: I don't like Freeze. I won't support him but I will support the players. 

Auburn fan day two: This committed recruit is bad. 

I don't understand why some people even call themselves fans of Auburn. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chaotic_zx said:

Auburn fan day one: I don't like Freeze. I won't support him but I will support the players. 

Auburn fan day two: This committed recruit is bad. 

I don't understand why some people even call themselves fans of Auburn. 

Some fans blow hot air. 

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

4 hours ago, Mikey said:

🙄 Whatever helps you sleep at night my dude. 

Also so mature of you to say that I really do appreciate it. 

Edited by autiger88
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Oh I forgot if we love something we aren't allowed to criticize it, my bad. 

Criticizing without giving something a chance is a form or bias. Bias might be ok in situations where the people are mature enough to re-evaluate/admit when they are wrong. Otherwise they are a waste of time. I believe Chizik called them energy vampires.

Edited by Chaotic_zx
spelling
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chaotic_zx said:

Criticizing without giving something a chance is a form or bias. Bias might be ok in situations where the people are mature enough to reevaluate/admit when they are wrong. Otherwise they are a waste of time. I believe Chizik called them energy vampires.

I'm no longer at the point of wanting to criticize Freeze I'm more of a wait and see mode as I've mentioned before I got off of here for a few days a breathed and came back becuase I love Auburn and I have since I was little so it means more to me then the coach whoever it is. 

I'm also tired of being attacked just because I do criticize something it doesn't make sense just because I don't agree with something doesn't mean I need to be attacked, we can talk about stuff without attacking each other, well some of us can anyways. 

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, autiger88 said:

My whole point before I got unnecessarily attacked was just pointing out the hypocrisy of some of these posters that's it. 

I'm no longer at the point of wanting to criticize Freeze I'm more of a wait and see mode as I've mentioned before I got off of here for a few days a breathed and came back becuase I love Auburn and I have since I was little so it means more to me then the coach whoever it is. 

I'm also tired of being attacked just because I do criticize something it doesn't make sense just because I don't agree with something doesn't mean I need to be attacked, we can talk about stuff without attacking each other, well some of us can anyways. 

We're good. I wasn't attacking you or anyone specifically.  I was however attacking the evangelical/white knights amongst us that will hate on everything that Freeze does. If that includes you, I cannot say but I wasn't meaning you in particular. 

For those I was meaning: Can you all take a breath and step back for a minute? Gus is a great guy but started phoning it in. Harsin was a butthole who phoned it in. Freeze and staff are working their tails off and continue to be put in a barrel by those that act like they've never made a mistake before. 

Edited by Chaotic_zx
Sometimes can be stupid. Wording
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, autiger88 said:

Pleased you are giving it another chance!!

• Like 1