* Official Auburn vs. Western Kentucky Game Thread *

abw0004

Why do we continually line up under center? Makes us very one dimensional with no real threat of Ashford running. He's already no threat throwing. Hard to believe he was a qb for Hoover

Edited by tigers23

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

Not at all.  Behind this line he would get blown up and be a risk of having his knees blown up by a DL.  

Been several times 2nite Robbie had plenty time to throw. W KY ain't exactly the Steel Curtain

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Like 1

If you put Holden in, I think it would break Ashford.  Seems to wear his feelings on his sleeves.  Plus, you don't want to risk an injure when you don't need to.

2 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Not at all.  Behind this line he would get blown up and be a risk of having his knees blown up by a DL.  

I’d put him in and throw quick passes/run the rb’s

But I’m not an SEC play caller so wtf do I know.

4 minutes ago, roe4christ said:

If you put Holden in, I think it would break Ashford.  Seems to wear his feelings on his sleeves.  Plus, you don't want to risk an injure when you don't need to.

Yeah we put TJ in at QB for 3 plays a few games ago and Robby nearly had a come apart on the sidelines. He was slamming his helmet down, screaming and almost looked like he was gonna cry. He is way too emotional to be a QB at a high level like the SEC. 

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

Only Tank does. JH runs his tail off.

Been saying that since last year. JH runs up the field and punishes people. Not juking all day.

• Like 1

Just now, TeamZero77 said:

Yeah we put TJ in at QB for 3 plays a few games ago and Robby nearly had a come apart on the sidelines. He was slamming his helmet down, screaming and almost looked like he was gonna cry. He is way too emotional to be a QB at a high level like the SEC. 

RA is too high-strung to be successful. 

• Facepalm 1

7 minutes ago, roe4christ said:

I think that’s all the more reason to put Holden in. If that’s how Robby reacts again, then you know he isn’t someone who has the makeup for the position.