* Official Auburn vs. Western Kentucky Game Thread *

abw0004

6 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Kenny bad football is bad football. AU should handle this team easily Coach or no coach. You know that 

This Auburn team shouldn’t handle a lot of people easily considering what they have dealt with and the lack of depth we have. 

Ok enough. I like Caddy but he is not ready for the HC position. I think we go after a really good coach like Kiffin or Dabo and let them hire all new coaches. I think Harsin contaminated the team and the Staff. But I think it’s important to do it quickly so we can go recruit some talent especially at QB. The new coach will need to fin a good OC and DC. Auburn will just have to pay the price it takes to compete in this league. We got Tx and Okla coming in and it’s not going to get any easier. We either pony up for big time coaches that can recruit or we need move over to Division 2 where we can win. We really suck this year. Maybe as bad as 2012. At least close anyway. 

Oh well just enjoying talking football in a forum with fellow Auburn fans. The guys in Vegas pretty much let u know it’s not gonna be easy judging by the spread

Friendly reminder that Caddy does seem capable of making halftime adjustments.

I know we're not used to that around these parts so I thought I'd bring it up.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Ok enough. I like Caddy but he is not ready for the HC position. I think we go after a really good coach like Kiffin or Dabo and let them hire all new coaches. I think Harsin contaminated the team and the Staff. But I think it’s important to do it quickly so we can go recruit some talent especially at QB. The new coach will need to fin a good OC and DC. Auburn will just have to pay the price it takes to compete in this league. We got Tx and Okla coming in and it’s not going to get any easier. We either pony up for big time coaches that can recruit or we need move over to Division 2 where we can win. We really suck this year. Maybe as bad as 2012. At least close anyway. 

Easy Eye put down the knifeScreenshot_20221119_170139.jpg

Edited by Taker

15 minutes ago, kennypowers said:

Lot of biatches in the forum. 

Biatches, no. Biatching, yes.

Thanks for joining in.

• Haha 1

Just now, Potatooooooes!! said:

I'm out bowling. You guys think we will win?

Enjoy your bowling.