Ole Miss pay sites saying Kiffin signed contract with Auburn

TeamZero77

21 minutes ago, Viper said:

So you disagree Dye and Jordan were men of impeccable character.

Got it.

Any of other historic Auburn men you would care to disgrace?

No one here besides you has any idea what you are blathering on about.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zeroforwinger said:

Am I the only one thinking maybe Lane isn’t coming here? I’m willing to settle on Lane but I just keep thinking about that Dabo talk last week and hoping this is all part of a misdirection. 

Josh Pate has questions and "intel", too!  Starting at the 27:10 mark.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, WarTim said:

He is stuck between a rock and…a boat load of ca$h. 😎

tough place to be ... unless the boat is yacht then it's probably pretty comfortable. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/22/2022 at 8:27 AM, BornAU76 said:

What if...

Lane joined his new team on the sidelines for the game?  He loves trolling Saban.  

Admittedly, I don't want to take away from Caddie and him having his moment coaching in the Iron Bowl but I think Lane on our sideline could distract the turds as well.

I’ll do you one better. What if……. right before kickoff, the sound of a distant train is heard. The camera then pans in to who we think is Cadillac, only to have him pull a very well crafted and very life like mask off and reveal himself to actually be one Mr. Lane freaking Kiffin!!!!

13 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

I’ll do you one better. What if……. right before kickoff, the sound of a distant train is heard. The camera then pans in to who we think is Cadillac, only to have him pull a very well crafted and very life like mask off and reveal himself to actually be one Mr. Lane freaking Kiffin!!!!

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, lovemytigerz said:

Josh Pate has questions and "intel", too!  Starting at the 27:10 mark.  

just a correction...I don't think it starts until around the 37:10 mark. he was discussing Clemson v SCar at 27:10

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest MustardSeed
41 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

just a correction...I don't think it starts until around the 37:10 mark. he was discussing Clemson v SCar at 27:10

38:10

Amd he implies there several big name coaches very interested in this job and that Auburn is in fact talking to them. That would imply LK is NOT a done deal and we could get someone better

30 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

38:10

Amd he implies there several big name coaches very interested in this job and that Auburn is in fact talking to them. That would imply LK is NOT a done deal and we could get someone better

541CFE5C-DD06-4170-B3F6-BC0A18AB820B.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

On 11/22/2022 at 12:26 AM, MaxCohen216 said:

Yeah, if I had to guess, I'd guess Caddy will be our HC somewhere in about 2027,,,after he has put in his due to be a HC.  Not before.

So Kiffin only survives 4 years?  That's some optimism...but that would be a year longer than he usually stays anywhere

15 hours ago, dyehardfanAU said:

No one here besides you has any idea what you are blathering on about.

18 hours ago, dyehardfanAU said:

Dye did not tell his players he was leaving for another job.

16 minutes ago, japantiger said:

So Kiffin only survives 4 years?  That's some optimism...but that would be a year longer than he usually stays anywhere

If you don’t count Bama, Saban averaged 2.75 years at each stop. Which just tells me they all move till they get to stop they want to end up at (nay have to do with age too).

• Like 7

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

That's why I was saying that 10 game season stuff isn't as solid of a stat as it seems

I'm just tryna roll with it man.

Knew Deion was a long shot, but we could def do worse than Lane. I'm still hopeful, which ain't sayin much since I was hopeful for Harsin too till about half way through that first season.

I don't believe there's any chance Lane screws it up as much as Harsin did. So that's a positive.

Guest MustardSeed
1 minute ago, Mims44 said:

I don't believe there's any chance Lane screws it up as much as Harsin did. So that's a positive.

I’ll give you that! 🤣

2 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

I'm just tryna roll with it man.

Knew Deion was a long shot, but we could def do worse than Lane. I'm still hopeful, which ain't sayin much since I was hopeful for Harsin too till about half way through that first season.

Absolutely. That particular stat is thrown around here a good bit. I think It's impressive cut come on

You know how you can hear it takes more than recruiting? Well this to sort of in a way. It going to take more than getting the wins when us,LSU and Texas am are trash right now

• Facepalm 1

Guest MustardSeed
15 minutes ago, cole256 said:

That's why I was saying that 10 game season stuff isn't as solid of a stat as it seems

I thought 10 wins a year was a ceiling 🤣

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Absolutely. That particular stat is thrown around here a good bit. I think It's impressive cut come on

You know how you can hear it takes more than recruiting? Well this to sort of in a way. It going to take more than getting the wins when us,LSU and Texas am are trash right now

Playing in the SECCG is "trash"

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

Interesting and quite inconvenient fact about Kiffins career at OM vs the SEC…

Auburn family????you can’t have it both ways.   Most people on here are emphatically on saying Auburn is a better job, better team, better facilities and on and on over Ole Miss.    Then you have the same people say, but LK has never beaten anyone and winning 10 games at Ole Miss isn’t a hard thing to do.   Well, which one is it?   
If LK is the next coach at Auburn, no one knows how it’s going to turn out.   He could flame out or he could turn Auburn into a top contender in the SEC year in and year out.  But if anyone doesn’t think that he can’t coach an offense, doesn’t know football.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, selias said:

Playing in the SECCG is "trash"

I have come to determine over the years that Cole doesn't really know much about what he types.

• Like 1

Guest MustardSeed
Just now, dyehardfanAU said:

LSU is going to the SECCG.

For sure..but I think what he was implying is that the SECW staying down where you can win 10 games by beating a bunch of SEC teams that are under .500 in the SEC isn’t gonna hold up long

34 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

Interesting and quite inconvenient fact about Kiffins career at OM vs the SEC…

Interesting stat

5 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

I have come to determine over the years that Cole doesn't really know much about what he types.

Meh, it will me roughly 1 of 2 responses or some combination of the 2

1. He wasn't talking to me and I should mind my own business

2. Insinuate I'm some sort of racist because I wasn't fully on board with hiring Deion

• Like 2

On 11/22/2022 at 4:41 PM, MustardSeed said:

My sources are saying… 🤣

Oh goodness....I was almost ok with the Kiffin hire until better minds here convinced me he wasn't a good coach. Thank god TPB and other posters here were more intelligent than me!!!!

• Haha 3