Ole Miss pay sites saying Kiffin signed contract with Auburn

TeamZero77

I hope it's all wrong, but this is such an Auburn narrative. 

We go all in on Kiffin and he ditches us at the last second. 

We scramble to third, fourth, fifth options, no dice. End up paying WAAAY too much for a slappy like Hugh Freeze. Repeat 4 years later. 

*sigh*

• Like 1

Just now, lovemytigerz said:

Whoa!  Got a link?

It's all over their board.  IMO, Kiffin is telling his players, he hasn't decided but is leaning to staying. Just to get them focused on the game. But will still come to AU. Kinda underhanded if that is the case. But it's just my guess

5 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

It's all over their board.  IMO, Kiffin is telling his players, he hasn't decided but is leaning to staying. Just to get them focused on the game. But will still come to AU. Kinda underhanded if that is the case. But it's just my guess

That is underhanded if that's what he's doing.  

7 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

This is such a one side is burying their head in the sand narrative. But which side?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

Revisit the title of this thread and immediately realize no one knows anything 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

One side gets a little nugget,then off the rails it goes

Kiffen plays the game well for a raise at Ole Miss...gets to kick a rival in the nuts at the same time. So Kiffenlike.

I was kinda hoping we were leading him along and then hiring Dabo.

2 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

Kiffen plays the game well for a raise at Ole Miss...gets to kick a rival in the nuts at the same time. So Kiffenlike.

I was kinda hoping we were leading him along and then hiring Dabo.

Auburn sites still aren't biting on him staying

• Like 1

If he’s staying it would make sense for them to announce he is signing his new contract tonight. But the OM side is saying he’s signing tomorrow. Do pens not work in Oxford at night? I believe he’s still coming. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

If he’s staying it would make sense for them to announce he is signing his new contract tonight. But the OM side is saying he’s signing tomorrow. Do pens not work in Oxford at night? I believe he’s still coming. 

Perhaps bigger impact for the players prior to game time. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1

Guest MustardSeed
19 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Do pens not work in Oxford at night?

I’m not claiming there’s any truth to him staying…

but I’d assume contracts like this aren’t just quickly signed at your convenience. It’s probably more like a home sale…needs agents, both parties present, notary etc