Ole Miss pay sites saying Kiffin signed contract with Auburn

TeamZero77

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Pretty fast paced game. Amazing you have time to read and move the chains, while also being so concentrated on here.

Yeah but there is very little to do during all those TV timeouts. 

5 minutes ago, Ever To Conquer said:

Kiffin’s hoodie mean anything?

SIP > SEC  ?

SIP = missisSIPpi, also referred to as The Sip by some.

Edited by dyehardfanAU
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, causeyjt said:

Yeah but there is very little to do during all those TV timeouts. 

I think my man Dag was throwing some shade at you bud, either way just take a picture from the sidelines and post it on here. 

2 minutes ago, woodford said:

Man, these Ole Miss uniforms are great. Love those gray bottoms. 

I’ve found that for most rivalries I prefer the uniform combo on odd years. Egg Bowl is an exception.

Edited by AUwent

2 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

What a disturbing view of the world, basic principles. 

It's called logic. You should try it sometime. It pairs nicely with facts too. Sometimes butts heads with emotions and biases though

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Facepalm 1

15 minutes ago, Ever To Conquer said:

Yup, got that.

So by making it look like the SEC logo, is he trying to say SIP > SEC ?  As in, SIP > AU 

I wouldn't think that is the intention.  He has worn that shirt during multiple games this year... I believe it is simply just a shirt. 

Although I like where your head is at. I like the conspiracy side of things

• Like 1

Early signing day rolls around and Auburn still hasn't named a HC.

Auburn media: The reason Auburn hasn't named a HC yet is because the 2 candidates that it has come down to are coaching in the CFP and the other is a HC in the NFL and his team will likely play in the Super Bowl. 

Our fanbase: I knew all those others were smoke screens. Can't wait until we name Kirby Smart or Andy Reid HC at Auburn. 

🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Nice play Lane

Looked like it was blown up. I like going for it. You kick the FG you’re down 2 if they score a TD. 

Plus, if MSU doesn’t score here then it’s like a punt. All about field position. Your EPA is extremely low when you start from inside your own 10. 

Edited by woodford
  • Like 3

Honest question: how many points has Lane Kiffin left on the field, while at Ole Miss, because he goes for it on 4th down in the red zone? Last year against Auburn, he went for it on 4th down 5 times in FG range and it backfired each time. He lost that game 31-20. Saban never let him coach as loose at Alabama. 

Analytics doesn't take into account the flow of the game. Sometimes you just have to trust your gut instead of what the analytics tell you. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

Honest question: how many points has Lane Kiffin left on the field, while at Ole Miss, because he goes for it on 4th down in the red zone? Last year against Auburn, he went for it on 4th down 5 times in FG range and it backfired each time. He lost that game 31-20. Saban never let him coach as loose at Alabama. 

Analytics doesn't take into account the flow of the game. Sometimes you just have to trust your gut instead of what the analytics tell you. 

I thought it was the right call there.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

I thought it was the right call there.

I liked the call to go for it, but I'd have probably run Judkins.

If Ole Miss loses this game that will be 3 losses in a row and 4 out of the last 5. The 1 win was a 31-28 squeaker against Texas A&M. 

It seems they were doing great when they played their OOC games and mediocre SEC teams. The meat of their schedule has been losses. 

1 hour ago, sevenlee36 said:

Two more quarters until he doesn’t sign with AU

Kiffin's career is over if he doesn't leave Ole Miss.  He has no OL.  He will be going to a place that doesn't have an OL.  You should check out Ole Miss stats.  They are not impressive.  If our next coach cannot recruit impressive OL and DL, we will not win championships.  That is my number one criteria for a head coach.  

48 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

It's called logic. You should try it sometime. It pairs nicely with facts too. Sometimes butts heads with emotions and biases though

No, that is called rationalizing.  Principles, nothing to do with emotion.

35 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

Early signing day rolls around and Auburn still hasn't named a HC.

Auburn media: The reason Auburn hasn't named a HC yet is because the 2 candidates that it has come down to are coaching in the CFP and the other is a HC in the NFL and his team will likely play in the Super Bowl. 

Our fanbase: I knew all those others were smoke screens. Can't wait until we name Kirby Smart or Andy Reid HC at Auburn. 

🤦‍♂️

I was thinking the same thing earlier... from what I have gleaned from the information being shared (and that not being shared but alluded to by some of those special people) is that they really don't know anything about who will be the HC. I am pretty sure that this whole "timeline" of sunday or bust is a fallacy pushed by us fans... 

One thing is sure, we will know who and when it is after they announce it. 

3 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

I liked the call to go for it, but I'd have probably run Judkins.

Judkins is a stud. 2 weeks ago when Ole Miss played Bama, he ran all over them. The last drive he had 2 long runs. That put OM in scoring position to win the game. Kiffin called 4 straight pass plays instead of using Judkins. He had Judkins lined up out wide a couple times. Offensive coaches really overthink alot of stuff in the redzone. Gus was the same way. Always tried to get cute. I understand the field shrinks in the redzone but you dance with the one that brought you. 

• Like 1