Ole Miss pay sites saying Kiffin signed contract with Auburn

TeamZero77

Just now, Taker said:

Wait a minute.... wait a minute.... 

Everybody hold up!!!!!!

DAG just said he liked a coach.... 

No complaints or digs at him?

Not even a I hate bald people or his face looks funny?

When Do I just complain about coaches? Literally every candidate we have said, I have given a pro AND a con to them. 

7 minutes ago, Taker said:

Your absolutely right... CW will get ruined if they hire him as HC, we will eat him alive like we do all the others.

GP is solid

JB is a bum

JL See JB

except for your attack on JC, why???

I thought Joe Brady did a great Job at LSU. I think Jeff Lebby is a good Offensive Mind. I don't know JC unless you are referring to the Big JC, and there is none better!! :)

9 minutes ago, Auburn93 said:

That was 90.  I was there too.  We won that game.  I forgot we lost in 92 in Jackson.  That is the game they pelted us. We were outside of the stadium and they were chunking liquor bottles.  We were lucky not to get hit. 

That seems right. Holy moly, those aluminum bleachers…..it was a noon’ish kick if I remember right. That was the last game I saw at the Vet.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

When Do I just complain about coaches? Literally every candidate we have said, I have given a pro AND a con to them. 

Well a Con in that statement would in fact be a complaint... so that in and of itself would be complaining.

I can do the same, 

Dag is a beautiful specimen of a man, he is God's gift to the world

Dag is mean and says hurtful things. 

3 minutes ago, tightendoverthemiddle said:

I thought Joe Brady did a great Job at LSU. I think Jeff Lebby is a good Offensive Mind. I don't know JC unless you are referring to the Big JC, and there is none better!! :)

JC is John Cohen... 

I think that they were decent coordinators with EXCEPTIONAL talent... kinda like Gus with Cam, Lane with bama.. etc 

And true Dat JC is tops

1 minute ago, Taker said:

Well a Con in that statement would in fact be a complaint... so that in and of itself would be complaining.

I can do the same, 

Dag is a beautiful specimen of a man, he is God's gift to the world

Dag is mean and says hurtful things. 

Yes but you made it seem like I never give compliments to a coach. I don't know what you are talking about man. You have lost me.

Just now, jknighton said:

Who? 😂

Yeah I am confused too. Who is the Auburn coach we all should rally around?

• Haha 1

We are a fickle lot. I was amazed at all the complaining when we were supposedly talking to Dabo.  I've never been a Kiffen fan, and I hope we pass on him.  If we hire him though, I think the fans will rally around him. Until we don't.

Edited by Cardin Drake
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, passthebiscuits said:

I give up. I thought we could all rally behind a good coach. I’ve lost all hope in some of you.  Shameful. 

We as AU fans best get behind our future coach or we are doomed. I’ll take a break until the announcement is made. 

War Eagle always. 

Lane Kiffin is NOT a GOOD HEAD COACH!!! He is an opportunist that used his dad's legacy and acquaintance's to forward his position. 

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Yes but you made it seem like I never give compliments to a coach. I don't know what you are talking about man. You have lost me.

Who did you compliment? You don't like LK or HF those are looking like our options.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Who do you want? 

3 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

I give up. I thought we could all rally behind a good coach. I’ve lost all hope in some of you.  Shameful. 

We as AU fans best get behind our future coach or we are doomed. I’ll take a break until the announcement is made. 

War Eagle always. 

Who is the coach we should rally behind? 

I have concerns about a lot of them as  there are flaws but I would fully support Deion, Kiffen, Freeze, or about 10 of the other guys mentioned. 
Only one I would not support is Mullen. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alexava said:

Is this a 100 million dollar coach? 3 losses in a row. 

No, there’s only about 2 or 3 coaches that deserve 100 million dollar contracts and none of them are the guys we’re trying to hire. But when you make bad decision after bad decision this is the hand you’re dealt

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

The guy who's lost 4 of the last 5 with the lone win against A&M I guess 🤷‍♂️.

2 minutes ago, Taker said:

JC is John Cohen... 

I think that they were decent coordinators with EXCEPTIONAL talent... kinda like Gus with Cam, Lane with bama.. etc 

And true Dat JC is tops

I think Auburn has some Folks that would have made excellent AD's.  JC and his 58 points for a Head Coach. And not crazy about some of the Coaches that were brought into State. 

You are dead on about the Coordinators with Exceptional Talent. You and I could have won with those guys..

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Taker said:

Who did you compliment? You don't like LK or HF those are looking like our options.

Who do you want? 

I don't like Lane Kiffin or Hugh Freeze ? HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Bro I have spent the last couple of months going into detail on this coaching search. I am not repeating myself but I can tell you are completely ignorant if you think I don't like Hugh Freeze.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

War Eagle always. 

We will get behind him.  We are just concerned.  We've seen this before. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, tightendoverthemiddle said:

Lane Kiffin is NOT a GOOD HEAD COACH!!! He is an opportunist that used his dad's legacy and acquaintance's to forward his position. 

I concur . If we look at his track record pattern 3 years and done whether fired or on his accord. Tennessee-disaster, USC disaster, Raiders - disaster,  Fau- Good , Ole Miss- good. He is better than the previous coach but does he move the needle toward what Kirby is doing at Georgia.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

I don't like Lane Kiffin or Hugh Freeze ? HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Bro I have spent the last couple of months going into detail on this coaching search. I am not repeating myself but I can tell you are completely ignorant if you think I don't like Hugh Freeze.

Easy now there Dagger...watch those fingers the way they are typing at me with all that keyboard cowboy confidence. 

But I do agree this has been fun. Thanks for the ride