Men vs. Bradley

Grumps

I believe that CBP is still doing a LOT of experimenting. When SEC play comes I think we will look better. I am surprised that Lior Berman has become exclusively a practice player.

Bradley makes both FTs.

77-59 AU

Green inside and is fouled. The ball hung on that rim way too long but didn't drop. Makes 1-2. First Bradley player has fouled out.

78-59 AU

Edited by tgrogan21

Bradley airball. Traore rebound.

Great pass from Moore to Traore but he's blocked.

Miss 3 by Bradley, Cardwell rebound. Green inside AND-1!!! Makes the FT

81-59 AU 4:13 left

Edited by tgrogan21

The difference between this season's Green to last season is going to be huge. I think he's learned that he doesn't need to shoot 10 3s a game and him driving inside is how he should play. He's been so good this season so far.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

The difference between this season's Green to last season is going to be huge. I think he's learned that he doesn't need to shoot 10 3s a game and him driving inside is how he should play. He's been so good this season so far.

I agree. It will be interesting to see if his progression continues into the SEC season.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Grumps said:

I believe that CBP is still doing a LOT of experimenting. When SEC play comes I think we will look better. I am surprised that Lior Berman has become exclusively a practice player.

Feels like we are trying some things and feels disjointed periodically 

• Like 1