Men vs. Bradley

Grumps

It looked like Broome could have scored at will. Same goes for Jaylin and Wendell. We looked good, and could have looked much better. Still some sloppiness, but definitely improving!

Just now, Grumps said:

It looked like Broome could have scored at will. Same goes for Jaylin and Wendell. We looked good, and could have looked much better. Still some sloppiness, but definitely improving!

I still wish we would look to go inside more when Cardwell is on the floor. He is open a lot especially on drives by the guards. If they would just give him the simple pass he could dunk it for easy points.

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

I still wish we would look to go inside more when Cardwell is on the floor. He is open a lot especially on drives by the guards. If they would just give him the simple pass he could dunk it for easy points.

Early in the game Wendell was going inside to Broome at will, but we quit doing it. I don't know if it was their defense or our lack of effort.

Traore had kind of an under the radar good game. No foul trouble and he had some very impressive dunks. Definitely showed the athleticism on those!  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, gravejd said:

Traore had kind of an under the radar good game. No foul trouble and he had some very impressive dunks. Definitely showed the athleticism on those!  

His ceiling is VERY high!

Northwestern with a 7 point lead over Liberty with 7:48 left.

Northwestern is 60 on Kenpom and Liberty is 96 (before the game ends). Both will be big tests but Northwestern could end up being a Q1 win for Auburn.

I wasn't able to keep up with this game.

Glad to see that Flanigan had a good night. And Greene -- the box suggests he had a very good game.

What do you think was going on with Westry? 17 minutes, but nothing really to show for it.

Is he still just working through his recovery? Is CBP still looking for the best way to use him? Did he just have an off night? I'm not criticizing, just curious. Did he have a good night in other ways that are not shown in the boxscore?

Edited by AURex