Men vs Northwestern

tgrogan21

22 minutes ago, Tiger said:

We will go where Wendell takes us. Right now it's to the toilet

Haha. Yes it’s the doo doo poo poo tournament. 

What I’ve learned so far in this game is that if the other team has a seven footer, we are incapable of scoring at all

This is a bad Auburn team.  Northwestern is terrible and they are beating us.  Looks like we don't know how to run an offense and are just throwing up shots.  We are going to get dominated when we start playing real teams.  St. Louis is going to rip us a new one, next game.

1 minute ago, roe4christ said:

This is a bad Auburn team.  Northwestern is terrible and they are beating us.  Looks like we don't know how to run an offense and are just throwing up shots.  We are going to get dominated when we start playing real teams.  St. Louis is going to rip us a new one, next game.

We have athletes. We don't have basketball players. 

Step away from the ledge, Judas... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Northwestern isn't terrible. They're currently 53 in Kenpom. This game could end up being a quad 1 game for us.

Still, though, we are playing like hot garbage.

• Like 2

Just now, GTNupe11 said:

Step away from the ledge, Judas... 

Reality hurts GT.  Sad but true

Make a run and let's get out of here.

Y’all … we are not a bad team.  We are having an awful game.  We have some deficiencies that cbp will have to coach through.  Each of the last 3 years we’ve had an awful awful early season game.

43 minutes ago, thewhiz7 said:

I started a free trial of paramount plus thinking that would get me access but no. I'll take a look at fubo.

I did that last night. CBS guided me there, then after all the BS, cbs sports wasnt a part of it. Pist me off hugely. Had to go to a time out.