Men vs Northwestern

tgrogan21

It was a dip game people! 

Happy Thanksgiving 🦃🍁🍽 

Every team has nights like these. It's a good thing to get the W through a rough shooting night and really inconsistent refs. Northwestern is not as bad as a lot of people think. War Eagle and now we get the rough stretch of our out of conference schedule.

Just now, Mr Bad Example said:

Lord God Jesus , awful play , awful refs, & most of all where did they get the announcers, from a bar down there

I got used to the Brooklyn sounding guy, ended up liking him

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GTNupe11 said:

We shouldn't even be ranked come Monday. That's how I feel, Lol.

Right now it’s irrelevant 

Just now, Mr Bad Example said:

Lord God Jesus , awful play , awful refs, & most of all where did they get the announcers, from a bar down there

They were bad but in their defense it would take some elite announcers to make that game interesting 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Broome HAS to play quicker. Make quicker decisions, get into a move, etc

He needs the ball more and our guards need to move better without the ball for him. We should’ve been living in the post with him tonight. Bruce needs to get a hold of this team because it’s horrible basketball when the guards just run down and jack up shot after shot. 

The guards are not doing a good job of showing for Broome when the double and triple team comes. It’s early but the better teams are going to beat us. playing at home is a big advantage for us but as of now, no way this team is SEC road ready. Hopefully the tournament is a way for us to find our style of play.

Edited by WarEagle1983
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

We shouldn't even be ranked come Monday. That's how I feel, Lol.

I wouldn’t go that far but certainly not a top 15 team. But there’s a lot parity this year 

6 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

I got used to the Brooklyn sounding guy, ended up liking him

He use to coach. He literally was trying to help us with suggestion we go down low and we may want to have better shot selection. He seemed to really like Auburn 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Tigermike said:

It was a good game because Auburn won.  But they sure need to work on shot selection. 

won’t happen. I think of Bruce like I do Saban. Helluva recruiter; mediocre in-game coach

Edited by jluvah
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 2

6 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

I wouldn’t go that far but certainly not a top 15 team. But there’s a lot parity this year 

I forgot I have to put sarcasm in yellow around this place....but yes.