Freeze

gr82b4au

3 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Leader in the clubhouse right now? Sounds like it. 

Ummm .... exactly whose "clubhouse"? What is a "clubhouse"? And according to whom as an authoritative source?

I thought at AUF, we don't just throw stuff out there with nothing to support it. Show us your legit source.

Edited by AURex
  • Dislike 2

If this is the case I just don’t understand why we did not hire him a few weeks ago to help with recruiting already.

Edited by gr82b4au

1 minute ago, gr82b4au said:

If this is the case I just don’t understand why we did not hire him a few weeks ago to help with recruiting already.

No coach is leaving their current team until the season ends.  It doesn't work the way you think it does.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

If this is all true. We gonna look like a jilted lover tomorrow nite during the egg bowl LOL. But I still think it's not much to it

Edited by NWALA Tiger

20 minutes ago, AURex said:

Ummm .... exactly whose "clubhouse"? What is a "clubhouse"? And according to whom as an authoritative source?

I thought at AUF, we don't just throw stuff out there with nothing to support it. Show us your legit source.

If that’s the case then they may as well shut down all topics regarding any coaching search because the facts are few and far between.  

• Like 1

I don't need more "chatter" because I get lots of chatter from wife that has NOTHING to do with AU football.

Give me authenticated sources. Just someone with a weenieteenee tiny modicum of credibility.

OP got NUTHIN!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

19 minutes ago, AURex said:

I don't need more "chatter" because I get lots of chatter from wife that has NOTHING to do with AU football.

Give me authenticated sources. Just someone with a weenieteenee tiny modicum of credibility.

OP got NUTHIN!!!

That's just it Rex, until John Cohen announces who our next head coach is it will not be final... then we will know who the next head coach is... I personally don't think it's lane. I think it's someone we haven't given much of a thought to... that's just me though. 

I will gladly accept lane, or whoever they Trott out there for us to get behind... I am just having speed dating fatigue at this point. 

24 minutes ago, AURex said:

OP got NUTHIN!!!

You dont get authenticated sources in coaching searches of this nature and that is part of the fun and mystique of it all.. Palace Intrigue, Innuendos, coaching search wars and rumors of wars.. It's what makes it awesome. 

Edited by ThurstontheWelshCorgi
  • Like 1

If we need Freeze, would he absolutely most assuredly come here (i.e. not gaming us to get a raise/extension like Kiffin might)? And will we be allowed to sign off on him?