Freeze

gr82b4au

Guest MustardSeed
1 minute ago, DAG said:

You’ve said a lot but you haven’t said who you wanted . Who do you want ?

Well I was on the Deion band wagon, but I also wasn’t aware of his insane level of moral baggage. So I guess it depends on whether he truly is a changed man or not. And I have no way to know that. 
But I’ll take any mid level or higher candidate that has shown to be a man of character and pours into young men…one that isn’t just in it for the money like Harsin was… I’ve discussed what I want in a coach quite extensively. I’ll leave the investigation of who works in that role up to Cohen and I just hope he feels the same way. 
My short list ATM includes Dabo (probably a pipe dream), Lanning (risk), Fickel, 

my second tier would be Grimes, Rhule, Monken

But I’m sure there are dozens of coaches out there that are decent men that can accomplish what Gus and Chizik did (on the field, Chizik let a locker room crumble and had major drug issues on the team…)

LK comes in third tier to me but as I’ve said I’d be ok with him, I would just not expect any better than Gus…but probably without 2013

Just now, MustardSeed said:

Well I was on the Deion band wagon, but I also wasn’t aware of his insane level of moral baggage. So I guess it depends on whether he truly is a changed man or not. And I have no way to know that. 
But I’ll take any mid level or higher candidate that has shown to be a man of character and pours into young men…one that isn’t just in it for the money like Harsin was… I’ve discussed what I want in a coach quite extensively. I’ll leave the investigation of who works in that role up to Cohen and I just hope he feels the same way. 
My short list ATM includes Dabo (probably a pipe dream), Lanning (risk), Fickel, 

But I’m sure there are dozens of coaches out there that are decent men that can accomplish what Gus and Chizik did (on the field, Chizik let a locker room crumble and had major drug issues on the team…)

LK comes in third tier to me but as I’ve said I’d be ok with him, I would just not expect any better than Gus…but probably without 2013

Alright 

4 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

What insane moral baggage does Deion have?

3 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I just think it’s funny he is talking about moral fiber and being but brings up Dabo ( who would be my #1), but come on. Tbh is guy is as preacher and fake as they come. He is very good at it. But at one point he was totally against these young men making money while he was getting paid a huge salary off the backs of them. Questionable .

• Like 1

Guest MustardSeed
2 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Maybe insane was a bit strong…or maybe not…I haven’t looked into all of this but multiple here have corroborated it and apparently he’s admitted it all

but there’s a bunch of things…spent years in his 40s cheating on his wife with a teenager…started a fake football factory high school (the amount of lawsuits in that deal is downright astonishing),  had some kind of huge tax fraud case…I dont remember the rest but there’s plenty more

Guest MustardSeed
11 minutes ago, DAG said:

I just think it’s funny he is talking about moral fiber and being but brings up Dabo ( who would be my #1), but come on. Tbh is guy is as preacher and fake as they come. He is very good at it. But at one point he was totally against these young men making money while he was getting paid a huge salary off the backs of them. Questionable .

So being against students becoming paid athletes makes a man have no morals?  Wow that’s the biggest stretch of a character assassination I’ve seen on this board. Well done.  
Here’s what Clemson writers say about him. Clearly a fraud… 

983E00C8-A952-42E3-A749-D527C57ED8A4.jpeg

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Because of Sankey and Freeze/Barney 

Interesting.  Rivals mods were adamant that Sankey had approved Freeze back to the SEC back in February.

35 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

Maybe insane was a bit strong…or maybe not…I haven’t looked into all of this but multiple here have corroborated it and apparently he’s admitted it all

but there’s a bunch of things…spent years in his 40s cheating on his wife with a teenager…started a fake football factory high school (the amount of lawsuits in that deal is downright astonishing),  had some kind of huge tax fraud case…I dont remember the rest but there’s plenty more

Yep, knew he had a past. Everyone does. Not just Danny Hugh. 

44 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

So being against students becoming paid athletes makes a man have no morals?  Wow that’s the biggest stretch of a character assassination I’ve seen on this board. Well done.  
Here’s what Clemson writers say about him. Clearly a fraud… 

983E00C8-A952-42E3-A749-D527C57ED8A4.jpeg

Being a hypocrite is not the standards of a moral man. I am pretty sure that is in the Bible including greed. The fact that you have a guy getting paid the highest amount of money and was originally against these players making money off their image speaks volumes. Stop it. A lot of these dudes don’t come from privileged backgrounds and the ability to bring in some sort of income is their blessing , while attending classes and playing a sport they love. Of course, like a true politician he has walked is original position back. His faith is more valuable than trophies lmao. Okay man. 

Edited by DAG
  • Facepalm 1

11 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Yep, knew he had a past. Everyone does. Not just Danny Hugh. 

The biases is hilarious from people of faith. Along with the hypocrisy. I hate when people try to intermingle their own faith principles in entertainment. 

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Dumbo is a complete fraud. Last coach I want at Auburn 

4 minutes ago, GreenTiger said:

To each his own. He’s just completed his 12th 10 win season in a row, has 2 Natty’s, and is on pace to win 300 games. I could overlook his flaws for that kind of coach at Auburn. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

To each his own. He’s just completed his 12th 10 win season in a row, has 2 Natty’s, and is on pace to win 300 games. I could overlook his flaws for that kind of coach at Auburn. 

That’s right. To each his own. I live 25 minutes from Clemson. I think Dabo sux as a person and as a coach 

Plus it is never going to happen so no point in debating this 

2 minutes ago, GreenTiger said:

That’s right. To each his own. I live 25 minutes from Clemson. I think Dabo sux as a person and as a coach 

Plus it is never going to happen so no point in debating this 

It may not happen, but overlooking his record as a HC is silly. Probably has best record if any coach out there from beginning to now.

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

It may not happen, but overlooking his record as a HC is silly. Probably has best record if any coach out there from beginning to now.

Exactly. He’s going to be a HOF coach but he’s not quite up to our standards. Lol. 

1 minute ago, Hank2020 said:

I’m aware of his record and that he is also full of shite! He will not take a job that is significantly more difficult than the one he has and where he won’t ne able to spout off nonsense and have a local media and fanbase that just gobbles his garbage up. Dabo would get chewed up and spit out in the SEC west both on the field and in the press conferences. 

37 minutes ago, GreenTiger said:

I never said that lol. He is my #1 but people can kick rocks on this idea that he is this super high moral dude. That’s laughable. He is going to say what he got to say to be successful in his craft .

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

I never said that lol. He is my #1 but people can kick rocks on this idea that he is this super high moral dude. That’s laughable. He is going to say what he got to say to be successful in his craft .

Well we partially agree then 😀 

• Love 1

13 hours ago, LPTiger said:

Incorrect.   Cohen became AD in Nov of 2016.   Freeze resigned in July of 2017.   I don't know if Cohen provided any info negative to Freeze.

That investigation was absurdly deep by that time. Freeze's infamous tweet was in 2013. NCAA had finished their investigation in January 2016 and already charged/notified Ole Miss.  Cohen started Nov 2016.

The timelines don't match up

1. Dabo is a bammer.
  2. He seems like an idiot although I cannot personally attest one way or another. Likely not. 
  3. He wouldn't take the Auburn job.
  4. If he would(he won't), he would be the biggest hire Auburn could ever get.
  5. Instant upgrade on all fronts if he were the Auburn coach. 
  6. If he would(he won't), he would be proving number 2.
  7. Some of you are making yourself look foolish stating that he wouldn't meet your standards.
  8. If you couldn't live with Dabo being the head coach, Auburn can do without your fandom. He would replace you with many more.
  9. If he failed(he could possibly), you could/would come back on every platform that you have a user name on and tell us how correct you were. That you were never fooled for a second. You'd relish and enjoy it.
  10. I'm tired of writing this list.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gowebb11 said:

I would love to have Dabo. But to be fair. Which team in the SEC wouldn't have 10 wins playing in that garbage conference

3 minutes ago, shabby said:

I would love to have Dabo. But to be fair. Which team in the SEC wouldn't have 10 wins playing in that garbage conference

Vandy, TAMU, and Auburn off the top of my head. Possibly Missouri.

Edited by Chaotic_zx
Added another team.
  • Like 1

If Kiffin falls through for whatever reason, Freeze would be like the year's supply of Rice-a-Roni you get when you lose on the Price is Right.

• Haha 1