Freeze

gr82b4au

Just now, The Freak said:

Which she did months ago when it happened.  Now she's moved into a vendetta against him for messaging her.  Kinda psycho.

Excuse me? 

Am I dealing with sane people on this forum at all? 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

Both of our top candidates went 0-6 combined to end the season. Yikes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Excuse me? 

Am I dealing with sane people on this forum at all? 

If you think everyone else is crazy....

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Both of our top candidates went 0-6 combined to end the season. Yikes.

There is still another supposedly lol. Who is this mystery candidate?! 

Just now, The Freak said:

If you think everyone else is crazy....

I have yet to have turned on the crazy. 

Just wait until his hire is concrete. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Pardon? 

If there is, hopefully it's not a Lashlee, Kelly or Helton.

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

I have yet to have turned on the crazy. 

Just wait until his hire is concrete. 

I can't wait, lol.  🤣

Just now, AUwent said:

Pardon? 

If there is, hopefully it's not a Lashlee, Kelly or Helton.

Apparently this is what JHead is saying...Who knows. Better be Dabo.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Weird way of saying "sexual assault victim speaks out against coach that tried to intimidate her" but you do you. 

Where is the intimidation? He’s literally just saying that he believes  McCaw to be a good person. Is there some other DM that I  missed?

• Facepalm 1

Just now, Warnugget said:

Where is the intimidation? He’s literally just saying that he believes  McCaw to be a good person. Is there some other DM that I  missed?

That he DMd her at all. He's a head football coach. She's some nobody with a lawsuit against effing Baylor. 

Do you guys not know how this works? Any sane attorney would have a freaking field day with this. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

If our fans  really thought and talked themselves in to thinking we could get dabo I mean…. That’s on them for being ignorant. That was never ever going to happen.

I agree completely. It may have been some folks dream. But that would never have turned out as a possible long term event. Just not a match in shape or form.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Apparently this is what JHead is saying...Who knows. Better be Dabo.

Honestly nobody knows. JH has been guessing just like everyone else. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bro Johnny Mac said:

Folks would still be mad at Dabo..🙄

I know that's how pathetic this fanbase is. It literally has to be only their candidate otherwise they go scorched earth on the forum.

• Like 3

That he DMd her at all. He's a head football coach. She's some nobody with a lawsuit against effing Baylor. 

Do you guys not know how this works? Any sane attorney would have a freaking field day with this. 

Then let them have a field day. I don’t see what they would possibly hope to accomplish. Is McCaw under investigation?

Just now, Warnugget said:

Then let them have a field day. I don’t see what they would possibly hope to accomplish. Is McCaw under investigation?

You people are so got danged weird I have a hard time believing you can even brush your own teeth. 

Sometimes even basic contact is inappropriate.

Purely from a football perspective (as the media will make the character aspect enough of a circus to pile on Auburn), my problem is he's a 7.5-4.5 coach.

You could have hired him a month ago for a few million and a discount to an Opelika Gentleman's Club.  Now, hes been mentioned as one of your top-2 "homerun candidates" and youre going to have to pay him like it.

This is a Cohen swing-and-a-miss at rebranding "JABA" if it's indeed true.  I have some skepticism though as with  hires at MSU, Cohen always kept things close to the vest.  

• Like 1

Just now, AUDub said:

You people are so got danged weird I have a hard time believing you can even brush your own teeth. 

And this was far beyond that. He reached out to gaslight her that one of the defendants in a SEXUAL ASSAULT LAWSUIT AGAINST BAYLOR was a good guy. 

I need y'all to take a step back and breath. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am forcing myself to believe the admin only floated this name to see what the reaction would be.

They cannot be seriously considering hiring a guy who would contact a plaintiff in a lawsuit against the university that employs him.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, DAG said:

I don’t believe it. When natty guys start leaking stuff it’s a formality and they were just waiting on his game and ours to get over with to officially break the story. 

it just sucks none of our top 2 are coming in with any momentum.

• Like 1

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I don’t believe it. When natty guys start leaking stuff it’s a formality and they were just waiting on his game and ours to get over with to officially break the story. 

it just sucks none of our top 2 are coming in with any momentum.

I AGREE

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

Recruits and their mommas. It's what everyone else is gonna say too. 

Not everyone. Some will see what I see. A man who screwed up royally, almost lost everything including his family, paid a huge price, then repented and uses his situation to teach others the importance of decision making.

Edited by Gowebb11
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 2