Freeze

gr82b4au

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

And this was far beyond that. He reached out to gaslight her that one of the defendants in a SEXUAL ASSAULT LAWSUIT AGAINST BAYLOR was a good guy. 

I need y'all to take a step back and breath. 

I can’t find anything saying that he’s a defendant in any lawsuit of hers. Or that he was involved in her rape in any way. 

13 minutes ago, DAG said:

Apparently this is what JHead is saying...Who knows. Better be Dabo.

That dude prediction rate has to be like 4%. He just throws s*** at the wall I swear. I truly dunno why on3 basically has him on the pay roll. What are his sources!? I can’t remember the last time he was actually right before anyone and didn’t just say something obvious.

• Like 1

Just now, Gowebb11 said:

Not everyone. Some will see what I see. A man who screwed up royally, almost lost everything including his family, paid a huge price, then repented and uses his situation to teach others the importance of decision making. Who better to teach your son the importance of the power of redemption? Some would even say that’s the Christian thing to do. 

DMd the plaintiff of a sexual assault case while at Liberty, something he had no business doing. 

Get out of here with that s***. 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

4 minutes ago, AUDub said:

And this was far beyond that. He reached out to gaslight her that one of the defendants in a SEXUAL ASSAULT LAWSUIT AGAINST BAYLOR was a good guy. 

I need y'all to take a step back and breath. 

If you are going to claim moral high ground ....    "Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged"     what a hypocritical  Christian you must be .

1 minute ago, Warnugget said:

I can’t find anything saying that he’s a defendant in any lawsuit of hers. Or that he was involved in her rape in any way. 

Ian McCaw, ffs. You either can't read, or won't. 

9 minutes ago, DAG said:

I AGREE

Freeze could easily have 10 wins this season all he had to do was beat 2 of UConn, a terrible 3 win VA tech or New Mexico State… when hiring someone who will be very divisive s*** like this matters… I’m just annnoyed because I’m not even against freeze or kiffin it’s just frustrating that they both tanked to end the season. And mostly to teams they should of beat besides bama….

Edited by GwillMac6

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Freeze could easily have 10 wins this season all he had to do was beat 2 of UConn, Vs tech or New Mexico State… when hiring someone who will be very divisive s*** like this matters… I’m just annnoyed because I’m not even against freeze or kiffin it’s just frustrating that they both tanked to end the season. And most to teams they should of beat besides bama….

Yes. It seems the both got easily distracted and that went to the players too. Today, it was clear as day Liberty just did not care hahah

• Thanks 1

Just now, Quietmaninthecorner said:

If you are going to claim moral high ground ....    "Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged"     what a hypocritical  Christian you must be

I can form my opinions on certain  people via their actions. 

You whipping out platitudes to excuse bad behavior? Even Christ would cringe. 

• Like 1

Dan Wolken-USA Today
Ohio State coach Ryan Day could be on the hot seat with loss to Michigan 

Forget Freeze. Michigan currently up 31-20 in the 4th Qtr. If OSU is really that crazy, we gotta make him an offer he can’t refuse

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Ian McCaw, ffs. You either can't read, or won't. 

Yes, that’s who I’m talking about. He gave a deposition on the situation. He is not a defendant. You sure are a piece of work. 😂

2 minutes ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

If you are going to claim moral high ground ....    "Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged"     what a hypocritical  Christian you must be .

Not all of us hide behind religion, bending quotes to fit what we want to feel.

1 minute ago, auburndkel said:

Dan Wolken-USA Today
Ohio State coach Ryan Day could be on the hot seat with loss to Michigan 

Forget Freeze. Michigan currently up 31-20 in the 4th Qtr. If OSU is really that crazy, we gotta make him an offer he can’t refuse

Maybe we did and that is why he is losing.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, smackydoodle said:

Not all of us hide behind religion, bending quotes to fit what we want to feel.

I gotha' .   am not talking to those people.  I am not on the freeze bandwagon yet because I do not want to ever get sanctions against us.  I lived though the "I saw it on the radio" era and the aftermath of the scholly reductions.   That hangs on the back of my mind.  Freeze got Ole Miss in trouble.  that is my main concern.   I could care less about his personal life.     The  way football is today,  big sanctions will destroy a team.  And Auburn never gets "just a slap on the wrist."

Edited by Quietmaninthecorner

4 minutes ago, Warnugget said:

Yes, that’s who I’m talking about. He gave a deposition on the situation. He is not a defendant. You sure are a piece of work. 😂

Yes he is, along with Briles. Her suit isn't the only one out there. 

31 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Excuse me? 

Am I dealing with sane people on this forum at all? 

You usually get back, what you put in. Not everybody is willing to play Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon with a rape situation. The fact that you are is the crazy part. 

2 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Freeze gonna get Schianoed and Auburn gonna end up with Grimes or Caddy.

Good

11 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I can form my opinions on certain  people via their actions. 

You whipping out platitudes to excuse bad behavior? Even Christ would cringe. 

It is not an excuse.  I just don't care about his private life.   Christ doesn't care about who we hire. 

44 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Who cares what people in Tuscaloosa say

Once again like I’ve previously said, my point was the perception will be the same in Auburn. Do you really think faithful and loyal AU grad wives of 30-50 years will think highly of freeze? Or be able to relate to his mistakes?

Edited by AUGrad16

5 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Good

I think people are underestimating Caddy.  I don't think thats coming from an emotional Auburn prespective either.  I think the guy is a snake in the grass .  Sounds country but if you listen to his words the guy is super sharp.  Will out recruit most of the current SEC coaches.  Is humble enough not to interfere with the assistants and make it all about him.  Also loves Auburn.  I don't care for Tubs's political stuff but I agree you save the money and use it to get the best players here.  

Edit to add a coach over his head loses last week.  Auburn came out and dominated WKU.  That told me way more about Caddy as coach than Texas A&M or Miss State game.

Edited by Win4AU
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, AUGrad16 said:

faithful and loyal AU grad wives of 30-50 will think highly of freeze?

I hear they love him, lol.

• Like 1