Freeze

gr82b4au

9 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Don’t think that’s true. Just don’t think we ever will do what it takes to make a splash hire contract wise. We aren’t willing to pay what usc and lsu are paying to get Lincoln Riley and Brian Kelly. When in doubt AU will pick the cheapest option for the original contract.

Maybe we don't want to end up in a Jimbo situation?

3 hours ago, Stephen66 said:

Freeze didn't straighten up at Liberty. If anything he got worse.

F****K NO on Freeze!!!

How’s that?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

And that’s why we need to change that. There is only 1 conference and 1 natty champion. Football is entertainment. We have been one of the most boring teams in the nation offensively for several years now. I just want to turn on the tv and watch a high flying prolific passing offense with great QB play winning 10 games a year and hopefully a conference championship every few years and have F U N each Saturday. I haven’t had fun with AU football in years.  I’m so sick of this hard nose power football old auburn fans clamor for. That’s not what win games these days.

It has felt like a chore watching us play for years. Isnt watching FB supposed to be entertaining? Couldnt agree more, Im ready for a change of playing style.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I’m so sick of this hard nose power football old auburn fans clamor for. That’s not what win games these days.

Out of likes so THANK YOU!

• Haha 1

I don't believe in one week snapshots swaying things one way or another but damn Liberty got their ass beat today lol

2 hours ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

If you are going to claim moral high ground ....    "Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged"     what a hypocritical  Christian you must be .

He’s not, just an agnostic who has a problem with any Christian that falls short of perfection.

6 minutes ago, Tiger said:

I don't believe in one week snapshots swaying things one way or another but damn Liberty got their ass beat today lol

Hugh Freeze is blaming the media

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Kiffin and freeze face planted the past month over and over. Even being associated with our job has these dudes taking L’s! We really are cursed….

• Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

I feel sorry for pass the biscuits. I know he really wanted Lane.

So did I and a lot others. That combined with liberty losing 3 straight to bad teams (and kiffin losing 4 of 5 deflated a lot of people too tbh) plus the obvious freeze past transgressions is what is leading to this meltdown by us. When is the last time I was genuinely happy as a AU football fan? I honestly can’t tell you. It’s been miserable for awhile now. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Kiffin and freeze face planted the past month over and over. Even being associated with our job has these dudes taking L’s! We really are cursed….

And Dabo 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

I feel sorry for pass the biscuits. I know he really wanted Lane.

Yeah that's tough. Really good dude, I hope one day this program gives him a coaching candidate that can feel decent about lol 

44 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

So did I and a lot others. That combined with liberty losing 3 straight to bad teams (and kiffin losing 4 of 5 deflated a lot of people too tbh) plus the obvious freeze past transgressions is what is leading to this meltdown by us. When is the last time I was genuinely happy as a AU football fan? I honestly can’t tell you. It’s been miserable for awhile now. 

JF3 deep ball against Alabama? 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Some have a problem with Freeze's past transgressions.  I don't like the guy.  But what really bothers me about the Freeze pick is that he's the lowest hanging fruit.  He's the least effort, easy, lazy JABA choice that will further doom Auburn to 5 more years of mediocrity and the AU PTB are perfectly fine with that.  

Put simply, Auburn University is not serious about its football program, which kinda works because I no longer take it seriously. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

15 minutes ago, AURealist said:

Some have a problem with Freeze's past transgressions.  I don't like the guy.  But what really bothers me about the Freeze pick is that he's the lowest hanging fruit.  He's the least effort, easy, lazy JABA choice that will further doom Auburn to 5 more years of mediocrity and the AU PTB are perfectly fine with that.  

Put simply, Auburn University is not serious about its football program, which kinda works because I no longer take it seriously. 

This doesn't compute. We clearly seem to care about baseball and basketball! 🙄

Edited by AUwent

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

All u Never Freezers anger is misplaced. It's not his fault he is gonna be the next coach

I'm not mad at Freeze. He's probably marveling at the stupidity of Auburn's decision makers as much as I am. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

All u Never Freezers anger is misplaced. It's not his fault he is gonna be the next coach

Who is angry with Freeze?  He's going to come in and make big money. 

Worked great for Malzahn and Harsin. 

It will work for him.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Yep. See how this works

Just got back home with the wifey. What have they been whining about the last hour or so, bro? lol

Edited by DAG

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Just got back home with the wifey. What have they been whining about the last hour or so, bro? lol

Pedophilia and sex trafficking are my favorites.

• Haha 2