Freeze

gr82b4au

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Just got back home with the wifey. What have they been whining about the last hour or so, bro? lol

You know the usual.  JABA hire, Freeze is trash, our administration is stupid etc etc.  We should have a 50 yd line seat next yr if all these cats stay home

• Like 1

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

We should have a 50 yd line seat next yr if all these cats stay home

I suspect tickets will be easy to come by regardless. 

• Like 1

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

You know the usual.  JABA hire, Freeze is trash, our administration is stupid etc etc.  We should have a 50 yd line seat next yr if all these cats stay home

That is what I am thinking. Front row tickets. I am thinking many on here will be this guy though

image.thumb.png.a6e86eac8456d8cf7fc7a445b4f89d85.png

Just now, aujohnson said:

That will be awesome I can bring the whole family!

Right?! The wife has been begging to finally experience an Auburn game. Sounds like a good idea. No traffic too!

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

Just got back home with the wifey. What have they been whining about the last hour or so, bro? lol

Some of the “facts” going around are that Freeze is a pedophile that had sex with hookers on recruiting trips and that he attacked a lady on twitter by defending her rapist. Good luck trying to convince them that they’re wrong. 😂

Just now, Warnugget said:

Some of the “facts” going around are that Freeze is a pedophile that had sex with hookers on recruiting trips and that he attacked a lady on twitter by defending her rapist. Good luck trying to convince them that they’re wrong. 😂

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Warnugget said:

Can you?

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, smackydoodle said:

Can you?

Can I what? Prove that an opinion is false? I don’t deal in that childish game. I’ll go as far as the facts take me. I can prove that the man he was defending was neither a player or the lady’s attacker. I’m no detective, but it’s pretty easy to figure out who Ian McCaw is. 

7 minutes ago, Warnugget said:

Don't worry , we have some early recruiting success,  hire some good assistants and they will be shaking them orange and blue pom poms again

I don't necessarily have a problem with Freeze himself, I'm just concerned about how effective he can be at recruiting due to the negative publicity that will surely come with the hire. if i could be assured that the he'll still be able to recruit lights out regardless, i'd be a little more on board with the hire. 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Don't worry , we have some early recruiting success,  hire some good assistants and they will be shaking them orange and blue pom poms again

No not all of them. Some of them even made the distinction that if we win, they won't support freeze anyway haha. OH NOOOOS

giphy.gif

Edited by DAG

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

You left out that BIG "if".

3 minutes ago, Warnugget said:

Can I what? Prove that an opinion is false? I don’t deal in that childish game. I’ll go as far as the facts take me. I can prove that the man he was defending was neither a player or the lady’s attacker. I’m no detective, but it’s pretty easy to figure out who Ian McCaw is. 

Ian was the AD. So about the DMs....

• Like 1

Just now, AUFiend said:

I don't necessarily have a problem with Freeze himself, I'm just concerned about how effective he can be at recruiting due to the negative publicity that will surely come with the hire. if i could be assured that the he'll still be able to recruit lights out regardless, i'd be a little more on board with the hire. 🤷‍♂️

Malik Willis and Jay Hardy and their parents were apparently ok with Freeze since they transferred from AU to go there. 

1 minute ago, Gowebb11 said:

Malik Willis and Jay Hardy and their parents were apparently ok with Freeze since they transferred from AU to go there. 

Yeah, but is that because they didn't have many options on where they could go or were they legitimately ok with Freeze?

Highly, highly doubt it but some talk about Brian Johnson. Insiders say that he did a great job in his interview.

I'm sure we'd all hate him too. 😆

Edited by AUwent

Just now, smackydoodle said:

Ian was the AD. So about the DMs....

Yes, so obviously not a player and obviously not the attacker. You tracking now? The DM said nothing beyond calling McCaw a good leader. Oh the horror. 😂

I know a big donor who will stop donating if Freeze is hired. Another poster on here has already stated the same. Some people don't like supporting a hypocrite with a shady past. Especially one who has lost 3 games in a row at Liberty. 

Does that matter to the Freeze supporters or no?

Just now, cbo said:

I know a big donor who will stop donating if Freeze is hired. Another poster on here has already stated the same. Some people don't like supporting a hypocrite with a shady past. Especially one who has lost 3 games in a row at Liberty. 

Stand by, let me ask Yella Fellow if it matters to him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Warnugget said:

Yes, so obviously not a player and obviously not the attacker. You tracking now? The DM said nothing beyond calling McCaw a good leader. Oh the horror. 😂

Ian is part of the lawsuit.

• Like 1

Just now, cbo said:

Probably depends on if YellaFella can cover the difference. And some of us aren’t Freeze supporters any further than we’re willing to support whoever Auburn hires. He was my fourth choice, but I’m not gonna sit here and make up stories about him. 

1 minute ago, smackydoodle said:

Ian is part of the lawsuit.

So not the attacker. Or a player. He’s been dropped from every lawsuit I could find, because there was no evidence of his involvement. You are having the absolute hardest time with this. 😂

• Facepalm 1

Just now, Warnugget said:

Probably depends on if YellaFella can cover the difference. And some of us aren’t Freeze supporters any further than we’re willing to support whoever Auburn hires. He was my fourth choice, but I’m not gonna sit here and make up stories about him. 

Show me the made up stories. Do you actually have interest in understanding the Liberty case?

Are you saying that you would support any coach AU hires, regardless of background?