Freeze

gr82b4au

6 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Stand by, let me ask Yella Fellow if it matters to him.

However much Yellafella wants to spend, AU would have more if other donors don't drop out. 

I'm talking about a member of the Oaks Society, not some scrub. 

9 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Highly, highly doubt it but some talk about Brian Johnson. Insiders say that he did a great job in his interview.

I'm sure we'd all hate him too. 😆

Wow, I'm going to love the halftime shows, then

bj.PNG

• Love 1

Just now, Warnugget said:

So not the attacker. Or a player. He’s been dropped from every lawsuit I could find, because there was no evidence of his involvement. You are having the absolute hardest time with this😂

The lawsuit is about the department covering sexual assault. He was part of the department no? Regardless, the unprompted text to the woman who claims sexual assault....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cbo said:

Show me the made up stories. Do you actually have interest in understanding the Liberty case?

Are you saying that you would support any coach AU hires, regardless of background? 

You can read further up the page for the stories. Feel free to prove them if you’re able. I’ll wait patiently. 

3 minutes ago, Warnugget said:

So not the attacker. Or a player. He’s been dropped from every lawsuit I could find, because there was no evidence of his involvement. You are having the absolute hardest time with this. 😂

He hasn't been dropped from this lawsuit. The one where multiple women allege they were raped and the admin covered it up. McCaw also resigned from Baylor due to their rape scandal. 

Let me make this more simple. Even if you believe the allegations are false, it is considered very poor form for a university leader to DM an alleged rape victim to defend someone named in the lawsuit. At very best, that is poor judgment.  

But, hey, he could probably get us to 8 or 9 wins a season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, smackydoodle said:

The lawsuit is about the department covering sexual assault. He was part of the department no? Regardless, the unprompted text to the woman who claims sexual assault....

Is exactly what it is. An unprompted message. Now show us the part that’s threatening. I don’t approve of it, but it’s nothing more than an unprompted message saying that he believes an innocent man to be a good leader. 

4 minutes ago, Warnugget said:

You can read further up the page for the stories. Feel free to prove them if you’re able. I’ll wait patiently. 

Haha I'm not reading back through 23 pages. You are the one who made the statement, so you can prove it or not. 

Regardless, if someone on here incorrectly told the stories, it doesn't change the reality. That's what I'm concerned about and you seem very anxious to reject for some reason. 

18 minutes ago, AUFiend said:

Yeah, but is that because they didn't have many options on where they could go or were they legitimately ok with Freeze?

I realize he’s a bad guy and hope he’s not our HC.. But the narrative about the recruiting is short sighted. He has 85 scholarship players who chose to play for him. They can’t all be there because of no other options. 

• Like 1

Just now, cbo said:

He hasn't been dropped from this lawsuit. The one where multiple women allege they were raped and the admin covered it up. McCaw also resigned from Baylor due to their rape scandal. 

Let me make this more simple. Even if you believe the allegations are false, it is considered very poor form for a university leader to DM an alleged rape victim to defend someone named in the lawsuit. At very best, that is poor judgment.  

But, hey, he could probably get us to 8 or 9 wins a season.

So why not post it? I don’t see him as a defendant in the Liberty lawsuit. I’m still here waiting to be proven wrong though, and you still haven’t provided any source stronger than “trust me, bro”

4 minutes ago, cbo said:

Haha I'm not reading back through 23 pages. You are the one who made the statement, so you can prove it or not. 

Regardless, if someone on here incorrectly told the stories, it doesn't change the reality. That's what I'm concerned about and you seem very anxious to reject for some reason. 

What reality am I rejecting? If I’m missing facts, then I welcome them. 

7 minutes ago, Warnugget said:

Is exactly what it is. An unprompted message. Now show us the part that’s threatening. I don’t approve of it, but it’s nothing more than an unprompted message saying that he believes an innocent man to be a good leader. 

Mm hm.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Highly, highly doubt it but some talk about Brian Johnson. Insiders say that he did a great job in his interview.

I'm sure we'd all hate him too. 😆

I brought him up last night. A rising star with OC time at 3 power 5 programs including 2 SEC schools, plus NFL experience. All at the age of 35. Known as a great recruiter. People immediately responded with him not staying in jobs very long and no HC experience. 🤦🏻‍♂️If we end up with Freeze, we deserve him. 

Edited by Gowebb11
  • Like 1

Dming her was wrong and stupid, there's no point in trying to spin it. But her lawsuit is not against him, it's against the university. She's blasting him like he's been accused of assault himself. It's weird to me and personally, it really doesn't matter to me

Edited by Potatooooooes!!

1 minute ago, Gowebb11 said:

I realize he’s a bad guy and hope he’s not our HC.. But the narrative about the recruiting is short sighted. He has 85 scholarship players who chose to play for him. They can’t all be there because of no other options. 

That's true, i was just asking. like i said, my main concern was that he'll get negative recruited like crazy his entire time he's here and we'll be back in this same situation again in 3-4 years due to bad recruiting. not saying that actually will happen, just that i'm concerned that it would happen that way.

Gonna be a real punch in the crotch to come into this season with the ... we had as head coach, miss on the bowl season for the first time in a decade, get a guy who the fanbase finally loves as interim, parlay that into this supposed list of WONDERFUL candidates, and then end up with this gross atrocity as a head coach. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Warnugget said:

So why not post it? I don’t see him as a defendant in the Liberty lawsuit. I’m still here waiting to be proven wrong though, and you still haven’t provided any source stronger than “trust me, bro”

I think you're right that I misstated McCaw is an actual party to the lawsuit. If so, my bad. He has definitely been subpoenaed and he's involved. 

The combined history of all parties involved should be a red flag. I'm not sure why you would defend Freeze for sending a DM to an alleged rape victim to basically tell her to step down. 

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Gonna be a real punch in the crotch to come into this season with the ... we had as head coach, miss on the bowl season for the first time in a decade, get a guy who the fanbase finally loves as interim, parlay that into this supposed list of WONDERFUL candidates, and then end up with this gross atrocity as a head coach. 

This what gets me. Why do we do this to ourselves? 

• Like 1