Freeze

gr82b4au

Just now, smackydoodle said:

Prove to me that the DM wasn't threatening to the person who received it.

You have no idea what was in it, neither do we.  The first sentence was not threatening at all.  

Should he have DM'd her? No.  Is it as big a deal as folks are making it?  No one knows until we see the content of the DMs.  

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, cbo said:

I think you're right that I misstated McCaw is an actual party to the lawsuit. If so, my bad. He has definitely been subpoenaed and he's involved. 

The combined history of all parties involved should be a red flag. I'm not sure why you would defend Freeze for sending a DM to an alleged rape victim to basically tell her to step down. 

Where did I defend him? I specifically said that I didn’t approve of the unprompted message. I’m just saying that the people making up stories to push their narrative are silly. Probably the same ones that ate up every single rumor about Harsin. 

Just now, The Freak said:

You have no idea what was in it, neither do we.  The first sentence was not threatening at all.  

Should he have DM'd her? No.  Is it as big a deal as folks are making it?  No one knows until we see the content of the DMs.  

The person who received it thinks it's a big deal.

• Like 1

Just now, The Freak said:

She posted one of them. 

3 minutes ago, The Freak said:

There are multiple DMs 

3 minutes ago, smackydoodle said:

The person who received it thinks it's a big deal.

My kids think it’s a big deal when somebody uses up all of the hot water. What is your point? 

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 3

1 minute ago, Warnugget said:

Where did I defend him? I specifically said that I didn’t approve of the unprompted message. I’m just saying that the people making up stories to push their narrative are silly. Probably the same ones that ate up every single rumor about Harsin. 

I'm glad you brought up Harsin. Remember all the red flags? We should have paid attention to them. How did he work out?

I shouldn't get into the weeds on all the Freeze issues. We clearly see it differently. 

The point is, why hire someone that a large portion of the fanbase and some donors will reject? Is it in Auburn's best interest to divide the fanbase right now? And it's not like he's some slam dunk hire that will clearly win. It's not like he was even our first choice. 

And then we have people on here laughing that AU football fans on an AU football board are expressing their concerns with Freeze. Makes no sense to me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You just don’t DM someone.  It’s a STUPID thing that a STUPID person would do.  Nothing good would come from that.  Freeze is starting to have a track record of being STUPID and that’s not going to change.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, VegasEagle said:

There are multiple DMs 

There is one that we know of. She says there were others. Facts are your friend. 

14 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Gonna be a real punch in the crotch to come into this season with the ... we had as head coach, miss on the bowl season for the first time in a decade, get a guy who the fanbase finally loves as interim, parlay that into this supposed list of WONDERFUL candidates, and then end up with this gross atrocity as a head coach. 

The only 2 real candidates were kiffin and freeze it seems like though.

Just now, Warnugget said:

There is one that we know of. She says there were others. Facts are your friend. 

Let's say there is just one. You still want Auburn to take this PR hit over the new few years? There are other coaches out there.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cbo said:

I'm glad you brought up Harsin. Remember all the red flags? We should have paid attention to them. How did he work out?

I shouldn't get into the weeds on all the Freeze issues. We clearly see it differently. 

The point is, why hire someone that a large portion of the fanbase and some donors will reject? Is it in Auburn's best interest to divide the fanbase right now? And it's not like he's some slam dunk hire that will clearly win. It's not like he was even our first choice. 

And then we have people on here laughing that AU football fans on an AU football board are expressing their concerns with Freeze. Makes no sense to me. 

Are you saying that it’s ok to try and ruin a man’s life because he isn’t a good coach? Him being a terrible recruiter doesn’t make it ok to accuse him of infidelity. There are plenty of things to be concerned about, without resorting to rumors and lies. Why do people feel the need to exaggerate and fabricate? 

6 minutes ago, smackydoodle said:

If someone feels threatened by a message then yes, it is a fact it was a threatening message.

I feel threatened by your post to me.  Please stop sending me threatening messages.

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, smackydoodle said:

The lawsuit is about the department covering sexual assault. He was part of the department no? Regardless, the unprompted text to the woman who claims sexual assault....

Liberty should have fired Hugh Freeze for this.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stephen66 said:

Thank you, I was looking for that quote. Now explain to us how it is covering for an assault. Or where he threatens her or tries to silence her. It’s creepy. That is all. 

• Facepalm 1

11 minutes ago, Warnugget said:

Are you saying that it’s ok to try and ruin a man’s life because he isn’t a good coach? Him being a terrible recruiter doesn’t make it ok to accuse him of infidelity. There are plenty of things to be concerned about, without resorting to rumors and lies. Why do people feel the need to exaggerate and fabricate? 

I never said anything like that. There were many rumors about Harsin, mostly about how poorly he treated people. They were proven true. No one wanted to coach for him or play for him. 

Can't believe I ran into the last Harsin apologist. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stephen66 said:

Liberty should have fired Hugh Freeze for this.

He had no part in it. There are several departments at a university. The athletic department was not a part of the Liberty case. McCaw was involved with the Baylor lawsuits.