Freeze

gr82b4au

Listen: Everyone is upset that Freeze reportedly was texting hookers....

Meanwhile NOBODY has said anything about Heupel flat out bragging about his hooked every week!

Guest MustardSeed
4 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Why not go ahead and report on it while he is Liberty coach? Why wait till he comes to AU? More click bait?

Do you really not know the difference in magnitude of a news story between the coach at Liberty and the coach at Auburn?

16 minutes ago, JuscAUse! said:

I know. We're good. We all want the same thing. I just refuse to get worked up about things I have no control over. But I shouldn't think others think as I do, either. So accept my apology, and War Eagle! May we both be pleasantly surprised!

No apology necessary. War Eagle!

17 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

You was too quick bro. Bottom line is u can complain, protest all you want. Everyone can. But if certain people or person wants Freeze hired.  Then it will be. It's been that way for us for 40 plus years

Fair enough. I know I need to shut up haha. 

Freeze isn’t on the radar. He’s outside of it. Don’t believe the national media. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Why not go ahead and report on it while he is Liberty coach? Why wait till he comes to AU? More click bait?

Number of factors including timing. It'll be bigger news if something is inked. The masses are already gathering, awaiting the white smoke lol

6 minutes ago, Taker said:

Listen: Everyone is upset that Freeze reportedly was texting hookers....

Meanwhile NOBODY has said anything about Heupel flat out bragging about his hooked every week!

While I appreciate the joke, I couldn't care less about the hookers. But it is just one more example of his decision making.

4 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

Do you really not know the difference in magnitude of a news story between the coach at Liberty and the coach at Auburn?

Yeah, kinda proves the point I'm making

Just now, zeroforwinger said:

If it’s Brian Johnson, does he leave the Eagles in the middle of the season?

The lead singer of AC/DC? What the hell is AU doing ? 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

Oh Sexton is the best hands down. Don’t hate the playa, hate the game lol. 

"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play."

Guest MustardSeed
Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

Yeah, kinda proves the point I'm making

You asked why not just go ahead and report it while he’s coaching at Liberty. The answer is no one cares until he’s coaching somewhere people care about reading up on

4 minutes ago, smackydoodle said:

Number of factors including timing. It'll be bigger news if something is inked. The masses are already gathering, awaiting the white smoke lol

My point is proven. Media don't care about the meat and potatoes of the story. They would just want a splash news story. 

1 minute ago, MustardSeed said:

You asked why not just go ahead and report it while he’s coaching at Liberty. The answer is no one cares until he’s coaching somewhere people care about reading up on

Yes... it's not about the supposed facts of the story. It's about reporting something to make a splash... don't pay attention to it

4 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

Maybe Cohen will hire Dabo tomorrow and it will be a moot point 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

The lead singer of AC/DC? What the hell is AU doing ? 

Plus he’s not even in the Eagles, how could he leave them?  This place gone crazy. :) 

• Haha 1

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

Maybe Cohen will hire Dabo tomorrow and it will be a moot point 

After the loss today to SC Maybe emotions are running high at Dabos house and he makes the decision.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, smackydoodle said:

While I appreciate the joke, I couldn't care less about the hookers. But it is just one more example of his decision making.

It was all only ever about the joke

Thanks for acknowledging it. 

6 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

My point is proven. Media don't care about the meat and potatoes of the story. They would just want a splash news story. 

Do you know what a splash news story is?

Cohen will be so desperate by Sunday evening that he'll send a note to Dabo written on wide ruled paper that says, "No buyout, $15 million a year, and I dare you to take bama boy".

• Haha 1