"Pure Bloods" don't get vaccinated

AURex

On 11/23/2022 at 10:22 PM, AURex said:

Welp, apparently, if you are a "pure blood" ....

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/marjorie-taylor-greene-covid-tweets_n_637dd6e2e4b0e4c7758d6d59

Ummm .... Okay.

Posting ANYTHING from the "Huffington Post" is nothing more than extreme bias leftist drive ideological garbage! 

On 11/26/2022 at 12:03 AM, keywest said:

Posting ANYTHING from the "Huffington Post" is nothing more than extreme bias leftist drive ideological garbage! 

Never mind they were simply quoting MTG.  :rolleyes:  :laugh:

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

On 11/26/2022 at 12:03 AM, keywest said:

ALL news sources are reporting on this assinine BS from MTG. Right wing sources try to disguise it, but it's the same words no matter who reports them.

9 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

In 2013 Republican governor Bob Jindal warned the GOP to not "Be the stupid party". 

The GOP is failing miserably at that task. 

Post image

That's some flawless logic right there :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 11/25/2022 at 11:03 PM, keywest said:

let us know when the trump stench wears off on you and we can maybe take you serious.

11 hours ago, arein0 said:

That's some flawless logic right there :laugh:

i bet she has hash marks in her skivies. she just seems like that kind of gurl.............

10 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

let us know when the trump stench wears off on you and we can maybe take you serious.

You really need mental help because Trump has been living rent free in your head since 2016

Literally just showing you public tweets from MTG's account that anyone can see for themselves.  You're a cartoon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, keywest said:

You really need mental help because Trump has been living rent free in your head since 2016

you best back up quite a few years. and yes you would be right but i can say i damn sure did not vote for him. and this makes me happy. i know people with morals that told me they felt like a fool voting for him. true story.

Edited by aubiefifty

ok there hannity...........

• Haha 2

How did we get to a point where its tolerated to flirt if not all but embrace Nazism. The latest from kanYE

“Well, I see good things about Hitler, also. Every human being has value that they brought to the table, especially Hitler… They did good things too. We have to stop dissing the Nazis all the time.”
— Kanye West, talking to Alex Jones.

This is the person Trump invited to dinner. 

23 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

you best back up quite a few years. and yes you would be right but i can say i damn sure did not vote for him. and this makes me happy. i know people with morals that told me they felt like a fool voting for him. true story.

True story.........This is what you got with the current senile President that is clueless where he's and and craps on himself: (Let me guess, it's Putin fault?)

Biden Inflation.jpg

Edited by keywest

8 minutes ago, keywest said:

True story.........This is what you got with the current senile President that is clueless where he's and and craps on himself: (Let me guess, it's Putin fault?)

Biden Inflation.jpg

you just do not get it. maybe you are not paying attention. maybe you are a dumbass. i will never ever vote for a piece of sh*t to serve this country. especially for pres. ny the way one of the regs will be around to refute what you wrote and i do not want to mess my hhigh up. again.........unless i am fooled i will never ever vote for a piece of sh*t. i will right in somebodies name before i do that.have a great evening on the way home.

57 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you just do not get it. maybe you are not paying attention. maybe you are a dumbass. i will never ever vote for a piece of sh*t to serve this country. especially for pres. ny the way one of the regs will be around to refute what you wrote and i do not want to mess my hhigh up. again.........unless i am fooled i will never ever vote for a piece of sh*t. i will right in somebodies name before i do that.have a great evening on the way home.

"maybe you are a dumbass":

you (You) just do not (don't) get it.

maybe (Maybe) you are (you're) not paying attention.

maybe (Maybe) you are (you're) a dumbass.

i (I) will never ever vote for a piece of sh*t to serve this country (who?).

especially (Especially) for pres.

ny (Any) the (omit the) way one of the regs will be around to refute what you wrote (You can't refute FACTS and i (I) do not (don't) want to mess my hhigh up (This explains everything).

again.........unless i am (I'm) fooled i (I) will never ever vote for a piece of sh*t. i (I) will right (write) in somebodies (somebody's) name before i (I) do that.

have (Have) a great evening on the way home.

Edited by keywest

No matter which news source you go to, if they actually quote her words, she flat out says "I am an American" and "I am not vaccinated" and she clearly argues that, if you are a ***real*** American, you would never get vaccinated.

Excuse me, but I am a ***REAL*** American. I got vaccinated. I got my booster.

And if you look at the statistics, in U.S. counties where most people got vaccinated vs counties in which most people did not, the death rate of unvaccinated people is way higher than the death rate of vaccinated people.

And looking at county-specific data across the nation, Republicans die at a much higher rate than Democrats from COVID, because they are less likely to be vaccinated.

Am I disturbed by this? Welp, as for all the brainless morons with the IQ of a rock who actually agree with the idiotic sh*te spewed by MTY, eliminating those ignoramuses from the gene pool, hey, I'm all for it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/1/2022 at 11:20 PM, AURex said:

No matter which news source you go to, if they actually quote her words, she flat out says "I am an American" and "I am not vaccinated" and she clearly argues that, if you are a ***real*** American, you would never get vaccinated.

Excuse me, but I am a ***REAL*** American. I got vaccinated. I got my booster.

And if you look at the statistics, in U.S. counties where most people got vaccinated vs counties in which most people did not, the death rate of unvaccinated people is way higher than the death rate of vaccinated people.

And looking at county-specific data across the nation, Republicans die at a much higher rate than Democrats from COVID, because they are less likely to be vaccinated.

Am I disturbed by this? Welp, as for all the brainless morons with the IQ of a rock who actually agree with the idiotic sh*te spewed by MTY, eliminating those ignoramuses from the gene pool, hey, I'm all for it!

Love just how eerily similar this is;

AIDs epidemic, known for killing liberals more often happens.

Standard conservatives: "Hell yeah I'm happy they are dying, bunch of brain dead morons choosing to have unprotected sex, they deserve what they get."

Liberal response: "Oh my! How can you be so heartless, these are people dying! Not to mention they likely knew many people who had sex and didn't die afterwards, no one thinks it'll be them that gets it!"

FF to Covid era, known to kill conservatives more often;

Standard liberals: "I'm all for these brain dead morons getting killed from covid. Stupid conservatives choosing not to protect themselves, they deserve what they get"

Conservative response: "I can't believe you are so heartless, these are your countrymen dying! Not to mention they likely knew many family and friends who had mild symptoms, no one thinks that it'll be them that dies from it!"

I mean, it's just.....

Carl Chef Kiss GIF - Carl Chef Kiss Delicious - Discover ...

• Haha 2
  • Dislike 1

On 11/29/2022 at 2:44 PM, CoffeeTiger said:

In 2013 Republican governor Bob Jindal warned the GOP to not "Be the stupid party". 

The GOP is failing miserably at that task. 

Post image

Makes you wonder.... if her surgeon showed up in the OR in street clothes would she be cool with it?

Since... ya know. None of that gear actually protects you anyways.

11 hours ago, Mims44 said:

Love just how eerily similar this is;

AIDs epidemic, known for killing liberals more often happens.

Standard conservatives: "Hell yeah I'm happy they are dying, bunch of brain dead morons choosing to have unprotected sex, they deserve what they get."

Liberal response: "Oh my! How can you be so heartless, these are people dying! Not to mention they likely knew many people who had sex and didn't die afterwards, no one thinks it'll be them that gets it!"

FF to Covid era, known to kill conservatives more often;

Standard liberals: "I'm all for these brain dead morons getting killed from covid. Stupid conservatives choosing not to protect themselves, they deserve what they get"

Conservative response: "I can't believe you are so heartless, these are your countrymen dying! Not to mention they likely knew many family and friends who had mild symptoms, no one thinks that it'll be them that dies from it!"

I mean, it's just.....

Carl Chef Kiss GIF - Carl Chef Kiss Delicious - Discover ...

Key distinction here, the CDC did everything within its power to attempt to limit and contain the epidemic. If people want to risk their lives over stupid stuff like mask and vaccine denialism, there's only so much that can done beyond that. 

With the AIDs epidemic, Reagan wouldn't even mention it on TV until it was already a global pandemic, because the queers, the addicts and the blacks could get ******. And even to this day conservatives by and large refuse to support measures like comprehensive sex education to mitigate the spread because they promote a "promiscuous lifestyle." They still often balk about the HPV vaccine. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Facepalm 1

13 minutes ago, AUDub said:

They still often balk about the HPV vaccine. 

When I told my conservative mother that I got the HPV vaccine she said that a person doesn't need to get it unless they're having a lot of casual sex with strangers. 

6 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

When I told my conservative mother that I got the HPV vaccine she said that a person doesn't need to get it unless they're having a lot of casual sex with strangers. 

All of my kids have either received it or will.

It's weird that what amounts to a cancer prevention measure is viewed through the lens of prophylaxis for an STD,  but this is where we are. 

Edited by AUDub

On 11/23/2022 at 9:22 PM, AURex said:

Welp, apparently, if you are a "pure blood" ....

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/marjorie-taylor-greene-covid-tweets_n_637dd6e2e4b0e4c7758d6d59

Ummm .... Okay.

One of the weird things in all of this is the recent stuff with Rowling and how conservatives have glommed on to her. It's ironic that they select one of the greatest examples of classicism in that universe (pure bloods that held the purity of their blood in high regard were your general, traditionalist conservative guard, and often death eaters like the Malfoys or the Lestranges).

Yet another irony, since the trans stuff has become a thing Harry, Ron and Hermione (Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson, respectively) have spoken out against her views while Lord Voldemort and Bellatrix Lestrange (Ralph Fiennes and Helena Bonham Carter) have spoken out in support. 

Just funny to me. 

Edited by AUDub
  • Like 1