Auburn family

NES

Lane to Auburn pump was a media created story. Aka, Trump “fake news”. I just want full support for whoever is hired. Auburn can make an average coach look great based on our love,  passion and his recruiting, and make a good coach look horrible based on our infighting and inferiority complex and bad recruiting. War Eagle GO Tigers

• Like 7
  • Facepalm 5
  • Dislike 1

Guest MustardSeed

Well we do have an insider here claiming it’s 100% done and it’s being announced Sunday 🤷‍♂️  I’ll guess we will know soon

2 minutes ago, NES said:

Lane to Auburn pump was a media created story. Aka, Trump “fake news”. I just want full support for whoever is hired. Auburn can make an average coach look great based on our love,  passion and his recruiting, and make a good coach look horrible based on our infighting and inferiority complex and bad recruiting. War Eagle GO Tigers

It’s still probably Kiffin. His story hasn’t changed. He still hasn’t signed an extension. And all his statements have been cryptic. “I intend to be.” “I haven’t signed anything yet.” I’d still be very shocked if it is anyone else.  

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, MustardSeed said:

Well we do have an insider here claiming it’s 100% done and it’s being announced Sunday 🤷‍♂️  I’ll guess we will know soon

Don’t think he ever made the claim that it was a done deal.  Said an offer would be presented but it was up to LK if he signed or not.   

• Like 5

When actual news is different than the speculative news reported I wish all insider that were are wrong would be never heard from again. The media love’s Lane now but will turn super negative to him as soon as he signed with Auburn if he did. Media = reality television 

27 minutes ago, NES said:

When actual news is different than the speculative news reported I wish all insider that were are wrong would be never heard from again. The media love’s Lane now but will turn super negative to him as soon as he signed with Auburn if he did. Media = reality television 

Then stop logging into message board sites. At this point, your misery is self-inflicted. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, NES said:

Um…a handful of insiders on this board have been right numerous times over different things for years, which has built their credibility. I do not want them disappearing never to be heard from again. Sometimes things change and that’s ok. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NES said:

This one getting a lot of miles today! Screenshot_20221106_142943.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Taker said:

This one getting a lot of miles today! Screenshot_20221106_142943.jpg

I posted that without the pic once and was pummeled in the replies! I just assumed everyone had seen the movie.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JuscAUse! said:

I posted that without the pic once and was pummeled in the replies! I just assumed everyone had seen the movie.

Hahaha, some people are silly aren't they.

3 hours ago, aubaseball said:

Don’t think he ever made the claim that it was a done deal.  Said an offer would be presented but it was up to LK if he signed or not.   

Ehh, so close. 

1 hour ago, AidiAU said:

Um…a handful of insiders on this board have been right numerous times over different things for years, which has built their credibility. I do not want them disappearing never to be heard from again. Sometimes things change and that’s ok. 

Can confirm they were recently very correct. 

• Love 1