Jump to content

Auburn family


NES
 Share

Recommended Posts

Lane to Auburn pump was a media created story. Aka, Trump “fake news”. I just want full support for whoever is hired. Auburn can make an average coach look great based on our love,  passion and his recruiting, and make a good coach look horrible based on our infighting and inferiority complex and bad recruiting. War Eagle GO Tigers

  • Like 7
  • Facepalm 5
  • Dislike 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites





Guest MustardSeed

Well we do have an insider here claiming it’s 100% done and it’s being announced Sunday 🤷‍♂️  I’ll guess we will know soon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, NES said:

Lane to Auburn pump was a media created story. Aka, Trump “fake news”. I just want full support for whoever is hired. Auburn can make an average coach look great based on our love,  passion and his recruiting, and make a good coach look horrible based on our infighting and inferiority complex and bad recruiting. War Eagle GO Tigers

It’s still probably Kiffin. His story hasn’t changed. He still hasn’t signed an extension. And all his statements have been cryptic. “I intend to be.” “I haven’t signed anything yet.” I’d still be very shocked if it is anyone else.  

  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MustardSeed said:

Well we do have an insider here claiming it’s 100% done and it’s being announced Sunday 🤷‍♂️  I’ll guess we will know soon

Don’t think he ever made the claim that it was a done deal.  Said an offer would be presented but it was up to LK if he signed or not.   

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

When actual news is different than the speculative news reported I wish all insider that were are wrong would be never heard from again. The media love’s Lane now but will turn super negative to him as soon as he signed with Auburn if he did. Media = reality television 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, NES said:

When actual news is different than the speculative news reported I wish all insider that were are wrong would be never heard from again. The media love’s Lane now but will turn super negative to him as soon as he signed with Auburn if he did. Media = reality television 

Then stop logging into message board sites. At this point, your misery is self-inflicted. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NES said:

When actual news is different than the speculative news reported I wish all insider that were are wrong would be never heard from again. The media love’s Lane now but will turn super negative to him as soon as he signed with Auburn if he did. Media = reality television 

Um…a handful of insiders on this board have been right numerous times over different things for years, which has built their credibility. I do not want them disappearing never to be heard from again. Sometimes things change and that’s ok. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NES said:

When actual news is different than the speculative news reported I wish all insider that were are wrong would be never heard from again. The media love’s Lane now but will turn super negative to him as soon as he signed with Auburn if he did. Media = reality television 

This one getting a lot of miles today! Screenshot_20221106_142943.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Taker said:

This one getting a lot of miles today! Screenshot_20221106_142943.jpg

I posted that without the pic once and was pummeled in the replies! I just assumed everyone had seen the movie.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, JuscAUse! said:

I posted that without the pic once and was pummeled in the replies! I just assumed everyone had seen the movie.

Hahaha, some people are silly aren't they.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, aubaseball said:

Don’t think he ever made the claim that it was a done deal.  Said an offer would be presented but it was up to LK if he signed or not.   

Ehh, so close. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AidiAU said:

Um…a handful of insiders on this board have been right numerous times over different things for years, which has built their credibility. I do not want them disappearing never to be heard from again. Sometimes things change and that’s ok. 

Can confirm they were recently very correct. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...