* Official Auburn vs. Alabama Game Thread *

abw0004

2 minutes ago, aujohnson said:

Tough to watch them play this hard and get beat this bad due to mistakes. 

Especially when half of the mistakes are on the refs. Well, technically, they're likely intentional.

1 minute ago, cbo said:

I was wrong, he didn’t touch it. 

how did the review booth not see that? I saw it the one millisecond that they showed it. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, GreenTiger said:

We are still a bad team on all levels. Thank you Caddy for your service 

I agree. Caddy did all he could and pulled off a few wins, but even w the portal, this program is at the minimum, two years away from even mattering. Too deficient a talent level at too many positions to have a quick fix. I really do know why Kiffin didn’t want the AU headache. As I’ve aged though, I no longer get really angry over a football game as I did 20 years ago. We all knew this would happen, but Caddy has done as much as he could with the team he inherited. In the grand scheme of life, just not that big a deal to me anymore. 

• Love 2

Go USC! I hope they CRUSH ND....for so many reasons.

And yeah, these guys are slobbering all over bama's nutz. 

If LSU beats uga, OF COURSE they'll be in the playoffs instead of bama. That's a no-brainer. 

Only ways AU has a chance. D has to have some kinda heart that was an embarrassing effort in the first half. Robby has become panicking robby. Need to play call better and try to ease him a bit. This Alabama team is not "great" we have beat ourselves in this one 

1 minute ago, Old fan 47 said:

I agree. Caddy did all he could and pulled off a few wins, but even w the portal, this program is at the minimum, two years away from even mattering. Too deficient a talent level at too many positions to have a quick fix. I really do know why Kiffin didn’t want the AU headache. As I’ve aged though, I no longer get really angry over a football game as I did 20 years ago. We all knew this would happen, but Caddy has done as much as he could with the team he inherited. In the grand scheme of life, just not that big a deal to me anymore. 

Words of wisdom.

As much as I love Auburn, agreed.

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Saw that the first time they showed it.

Why did they keep using the other angle??!!

Wish I knew. That was the best angle. Makes it very clear. 

Whoever the new coach is I hope he can recruit because we need player  ( real player) to come in. We have 6th year seniors on the line that still make freshman mistake. In fact the whole team makes stupid mistakes. Alabama hasn’t played that well but when they screw up we just give them a penalty to bake up for it. It’s just sad 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Only ways AU has a chance. D has to have some kinda heart that was an embarrassing effort in the first half. Robby has become panicking robby. Need to play call better and try to ease him a bit. This Alabama team is not "great" we have beat ourselves in this one 

Our OL is a huge liability. 

And this bama team has no business in the playoffs. And that's not just the Auburn fan in me saying that... well, maybe just a little.

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Whoever the new coach is I hope he can recruit because we need player  ( real player) to come in. We have 6th year seniors on the line that still make freshman mistake. In fact the whole team makes stupid mistakes. Alabama hasn’t played that well but when they screw up we just give them a penalty to bake up for it. It’s just sad 

Our DL gets no pressure. The D also takes bad angles and overpursues.