* Official Auburn vs. Alabama Game Thread *

abw0004

Is anyone else sick of this JABA crap?  It’s akin to walking around and calling yourself a moron. People may agree, but they are laughing at you for continuously bringing it up. Holy s***, our fans are starting to get a name for themselves outside of auburn, and we are too stupid to do anything about it. Much different that 30 years ago, we would cheer “It’s great to be an Auburn Tiger!” No matter the situation.  Now we have soft as hell fans claiming JABA, continuously complaining on a website, and all with such a moral high ground they cannot give our potential future coach a second chance. Take your JABA bull**** and go root for the turds. Good riddance. They’ll take you and sing JABA all night long with you. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Never2Yield said:

Words of wisdom.

As much as I love Auburn, agreed.

With you. I love them too. Always have and always will. My dad is an Alumni, so it’s what I know. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

Garbage call. Looked like a good play by the DB. 

Depends on his left hand. I will say that is not called 99% of the time.

Jaylin Simpson just standing there watching the bama RB work out of the pile and trot into the endzone. WTF? 😡

Did anyone else catch that on the replay?

Edited by yngwie1995
  • Like 1

I'm gonna take my anger out on every jackass who claims to know who's being hired before anything is announced. I'm tired of that s*** too. Just stop it.

• Like 1

Love how 36 just stood there at the goal line and watched the runner bounce it out and score. That’s called not giving a s*** and the sooner the next coach takes the trash out, the better.

• Angry 1

I take back all the nice things I have been saying about the defense they look totally inept today.  It’s like they had no plan today.  Just getting shredded.

Really didn't expect a beatdown of this magnitude. I honestly thought we at least could keep the score close.

Edited by HabitualChiller