* Official Auburn vs. Alabama Game Thread *

abw0004

4 minutes ago, HAYinthemiddleoftheBARN said:

We didn't have a good chance...but I still wanna kick a turd in the teeth!

Someone needs to truck Reichart on the kickoff. Maybe Jarquez needs to have a little chat with Reichart after the game. Bet he won't say anything to his face.

And as I type this (I had to pause for a minute), Reichart waltzes up the pile after the kickoff, and it LOOKS like he's talking sh*t again. WTF is up with that guy? POS. Anyone else catch that? 

Maybe Jarquez can run it out of bounds and "accidentally" truck Reichart on the sideline. 

2 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

I guess we can agree to disagree. But your statement 

“Some people just lack the possession of mental capacity to exhibit their emotions in a mannethat isn't seen as "attacking" someone else.” I agree perfectly with that describing those JABA folks. It is just not being what an Auburn man is all about. The athletes know what I am talking about, and Cadillac would probably punch someone in the mouth for saying JABA in front of him about the school he spills blood sweat and tears for, PERIOD. You continue to whine and complain and I’ll continue “doing me being me” or whatever internet quote you can come up with. War Eagle. And It’s Great to be an Auburn Tiger. 

So you played ball for Auburn, or D-1, maybe even D-2 Where at? 

I presume since you are an athlete, Good then you understand that "fans" say whatever they want and they are still just that "fans" I learned that after playing 4 years of competitive football at an albeit smaller school but I know what it means to swear, bleed, and sacrifice.  That's why I don't care what a "Fan" such as yourself has to say. I enjoy your passion and all but ease up on your tyrannical mindset of my way or the highway. Everyone has their right to voice their opinion (Just like you). 

Sooooooo. You do you and go be great (another cheesy internet line for you)

I still feel like that went better than it should have.  Guys played their guts out.  2 turnovers made the difference.  

• Like 2

And that's why Cadillac won't be HC. Passion is only one part of the equation.  We showed we weren't remotely prepared for this game, either mentally or schematically. 

1 minute ago, Win4AU said:

I still feel like that went better than it should have.  Guys played their guts out.  2 turnovers made the difference.  

Without those 2 turnovers (1 was on the refs) and the short field, it would be a different ball game.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Win4AU said:

War Damn Caddy!

Just now, johnnyAU said:

And that's why Cadillac won't be HC. Passion is only one part of the equation.  We showed we weren't remotely prepared for this game, either mentally or schematically. 

Only so much he can do in 3 weeks. Nothing he can do about (lack of) talent. 

• Like 1

Did any of us really think we would score 27 on Alabama tonight?  We could have had a chance to win if we didn’t have all of those false starts.  War Eagle!

Just now, lovemytigerz said:

Lanning has been my choice since day 1.  😊

Write out a blank check and let him fill out the amount and sign it so he can start fixing this mess!

Just now, johnnyAU said:

The condition of the Auburn football program is not even remotely his fault, but he's not ready to be the guy to rebuild it.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

Only so much he can do in 3 weeks. Nothing he can do about (lack of) talent. 

You are absolutely right on the talent, but you coach them not to false start 8 times 

4 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Agree completely.  Auburn did better than I expected, and love their scrapiness! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

I’m so glad this season is over with. Let’s start rebuilding. 

Amen! Get behind our new coach, recruit like crazy and NO MORE JABA!

2 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

I thought offensively the scheme wasn’t bad at all.  Creativity helped run for almost 300 yards against a solid run defense.  The defensive scheme was poo poo.

2 minutes ago, gctiger said:

Write out a blank check and let him fill out the amount and sign it so he can start fixing this mess!

Cohen needs to do whatever is necessary to get him back from the left coast!

• Like 1

Really proud of those kids. Made a ton of mistakes but played their asses off. I am guessing only 3 guys on our team would make Turd’s two deep roster. 

3 minutes ago, lovemytigerz said:

The condition of the Auburn football program is not even remotely his fault, but he's not ready to be the guy to rebuild it.  

I agree the outcome is not his fault, but the preparation and multitude of mistakes are. We were undisciplined.