Liberty was a 24.5 point favorite today

gr82b4au

Just now, gr82b4au said:

And lost by 4 touchdowns. 
That is our new head coach. 

Not yet I hope. 

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

This is an AU forum. Not the Liberty Farts 

I mean, I find it interesting that our new coach just lost in one of the biggest upsets of the year by 4 TDs 

Just now, gr82b4au said:

I mean, I find it interesting that our new coach just lost in one of the biggest upsets of the year by 4 TDs 

The SOB hasn't been named yet . Further more it probably isn’t him anyways. I find it really interesting that we are getting our heads beat in again by the cousins .

The Liberty "upset" just goes to show  how  the media-fueled rumors affect players and the outcomes of games.  Liberty quit when they heard their coach was leaving (true or not). It affected the outcome of the Egg Bowl, too.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, TigerVII said:

The Liberty "upset" just goes to show  how  the media-fueled rumors affect players and the outcomes of games.  Liberty quit when they heard their coach was leaving (true or not). It affected the outcome of the Egg Bowl, too.

I mean both coaches could have just said from the start I’m not going to Auburn.  Now let’s get ready to play 

Just now, PoetTiger said:

I mean both coaches could have just said from the start I’m not going to Auburn.  Now let’s get ready to play 

image.jpeg

Edited by AUwent
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

Freeze hasn't even been hired yet hahah. Might not even get the job. Holy crap this forum.

And yet grown men literally get as hysterical as a 13 year old girls dating life. 

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, TigerVII said:

I get losing in an upset if the teams are close to evenly matched, but losing by 28 when you are favored by 24 is just awful. 

• Like 1

This thread is pointless and premature. While I hope to hell we don’t hire Freeze, one game is not a measuring stick. Heck, a week ago, we  were talking about how Ole Miss got blown out because Kiffin was distracted. Such a double standard to give Kiffin benefit of the doubt on one game while calling freeze a bust because of one.

Edited by ScotsAU

1 hour ago, PoetTiger said:

Not if their agent had anything to do with it. And he most certainly does.