Why isn’t Beamer being mentioned?

eagle12

• eagle12 changed the title to Why isn’t Beamer being mentioned?

how do you know we haven't?

• Like 1

Hiring Beamer would be the sane sort of hire any other school would make, so it's not an option.

Looking forward to seeing what the clown crew has in store for us now that we've whiffed on Kiff.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AURealist said:

Hiring Beamer would be the sane sort of hire any other school would make, so it's not an option.

Looking forward to seeing what the clown crew has in store for us now that we've whiffed on Kiff.

Unfortunately so . 

Beamer isn't leaving his dream job. He's wanted to be at SCAR for as long as he's been coaching. He's also about to get paid. 

22 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Beamer isn't leaving his dream job. He's wanted to be at SCAR for as long as he's been coaching. He's also about to get paid. 

I haven’t followed his career. What makes USCe his dream job? I’d assume he held VT near and dear growing up around that program.

1 minute ago, kwagoner said:

I haven’t followed his career. What makes USCe his dream job? I’d assume he held VT near and dear growing up around that program.

The Beamers are from the Carolinas (Mt. Airy, NC) but Shane is from Charleston, SC. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, autigeremt said:

The Beamers are from the Carolinas (Mt. Airy, NC) but Shane is from Charleston, SC. 

Makes sense. Thanks