John Cohen

CameronCrazy

So let me get this straight… we bring in a well-regarded AD from Mississippi State and give him full authority to hire his man. He supposedly has 57 points that he’s looking to evaluate in his new head coach, and we end up with the guy that the big money men wanted 2 years ago?! This is ABSOLUTELY stupid!! We said we weren’t going to put up with it last time, and we let the same people make the decision again! 

Everyone else is right! Auburn is a joke! They’ll NEVER learn from past mistakes. We will continue to get on the same merry-go-round year after year! 

Here’s what’s going to happen… Freeze will have one good year, the BOT will say they were right, Sexton will talk them into a lucrative extension and buyout and we’ll be right back here in 3-5 years. Mark My Words!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

MSU fans weren't sad to see him go. I now can see why. 

He's Jay Jacobs without the upside. 

3 minutes ago, CameronCrazy said:

So let me get this straight… we bring in a well-regarded AD from Mississippi State and give him full authority to hire his man. He supposedly has 57 points that he’s looking to evaluate in his new head coach, and we end up with the guy that the big money men wanted 2 years ago?! This is ABSOLUTELY stupid!! We said we weren’t going to put up with it last time, and we let the same people make the decision again! 

Everyone else is right! Auburn is a joke! They’ll NEVER learn from past mistakes. We will continue to get on the same merry-go-round year after year! 

Here’s what’s going to happen… Freeze will have one good year, the BOT will say they were right, Sexton will talk them into a lucrative extension and buyout and we’ll be right back here in 3-5 years. Mark My Words!!

Allegedly, Cohen was the one who found the dirt on Freeze originally and made his OM stuff public info. I don’t know the truth of that, but that’s what I’ve heard. Not sure of that makes this better or worse…

3 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

Allegedly, Cohen was the one who found the dirt on Freeze originally and made his OM stuff public info. I don’t know the truth of that, but that’s what I’ve heard. Not sure of that makes this better or worse…

Great. They should have a very healthy working relationship 

12 minutes ago, CameronCrazy said:

I think there is a thread for that (mmw). It’s probably supposed to be a seasonal thing though. JS 

Edited by Hank2020

39 minutes ago, CameronCrazy said:

Auburn is a joke. Hard to even care anymore. 

58 points:

1. Who does Jimmy want?

2. Who does Harbert want?

3. Who does Jimmy want?

4. Who does Harbert want?

and so on.