Those who still support Auburn

DAG

Just now, AuburnEagle79 said:

Whispers around have said Muschamp may want to come back, I'd be up for that. 

I'd expect Caddy and Ethridge to stay.

Does Freeze call his own plays?

I am pretty sure he does. I don't know if Muschamp will be back. I figured Auburn would be Muschamp out by now but I wouldn't be against it. lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I am pretty sure he does. I don't know if Muschamp will be back. I figured Auburn would be Muschamp out by now but I wouldn't be against it. lol

Every time he is mentioned, there's comments that come up that he burned every bridge he had on his last way out. However I don't know how true that is 

Imma on the Freeze truck.. freeze train.. I’m not sure what mode of transportation goes with Freeze.. BUT I’m excited for the future... 
I actually think that he’s going to do well and prove the naysayers wrong 

Im also glad LAC is back!

• Like 8

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Every time he is mentioned, there's comments that come up that he burned every bridge he had on his last way out. However I don't know how true that is 

Yeah. Great defensive mind , but I just don't know anymore. I figured he will be happy at UGA.

Just now, Bro Johnny Mac said:

Imma on the Freeze truck.. freeze train.. I’m not sure what mode of transportation goes with Freeze.. BUT I’m excited for the future... 
I actually think that he’s going to do well and prove the naysayers wrong 

Im also glad LAC is back!

Has it been confirmed in what capacity?

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I think those were Jay Jacob bridges. 
I wouldn’t complain If he were to come back. Even if he leaves, the shelves are full. 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Has it been confirmed in what capacity?

Nothing confirmed, but is expected to continue coaching RBs and will have some sort of promotion.  Asst/Associate Head Coach would be deserving.

• Like 2

I'm not much if a financial contributor and live too far away to attend with any regularity but I will still follow and support as much as I always have. I realize that Freeze has baggage but I'm hoping he's through with that lifestyle. Most people have stuff they've done they are not proud of. I'm personally in no position to throw stones. I'm not where I need to ultimately be but thankful I'm not who I was either. I can have hope that Freeze has changed. I do think he'll win. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

Step up already!

Yep. His staff is going to be extremely important. I believe in him as a closer. We got to get to running full head of steam.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

We're an engineering school. We build bridges.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, DAG said:

Sign off in here

Want to get your thoughts on who you think Freeze will assemble on his staff.

For sure Caddy. I would like Arnett from MSU if possible as d/c. Who else are we thinking?

I would like to raid MSU, get their OC too. If not Spurrier Jr, then go ofer the Johnson guy for OC.

Just now, gr82b4au said:

Get 

Matt 

Luke

Whispers are trending in that direction. Hope they are true. 

• Like 4

Just now, Chrysalis99 said:

“Those who still support Auburn” ???

BETTER BE EVERYONE IN HERE!!!! 

Look outside this thread. lol

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, DAG said:

Sign off in here

Want to get your thoughts on who you think Freeze will assemble on his staff.

For sure Caddy. I would like Arnett from MSU if possible as d/c. Who else are we thinking?

I would love Arnett as DC. I hope he retains Caddy and Zac. I think Hugh calls his own plays so I am not sure on OC. Get someone who is a great QB coach or someone like Lac that can be developed, maybe. Im not so worried about the offensive side, but he has to knock it out on the D side.