Those who still support Auburn

DAG

Just now, autigeremt said:

Whispers are trending in that direction. Hope they are true. 

If by some Miracle this is actually true, it would be the best hire that auburn has made in a Loooong time. 

3 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

I would like to raid MSU, get their OC too. If not Spurrier Jr, then go ofer the Johnson guy for OC.

Only thing is , I am pretty sure he calls his own plays.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

Imma on the Freeze truck.. freeze train.. I’m not sure what mode of transportation goes with Freeze.. BUT I’m excited for the future... 
I actually think that he’s going to do well and prove the naysayers wrong 

Im also glad LAC is back!

Is that for sure too (Lac?).

17 minutes ago, ToomersRevenge said:

I still support Auburn. I don't support this hire, and I won't financially contribute to football while he's there. I graduated from the school and I've loved it for the vast majority of my life. 

Bye bye!

I’ll be here because I’m not a moralist. I’m every bit as flawed as Hugh Freeze and the rest of you. I care about Auburn producing functioning alumni and winning football games. That’s it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

I’ll be here supporting Auburn. I’m willing to take a wait and see attitude with Freeze and hope he put an all star staff together.  Hope spring eternal.  

• Like 2

Just now, DAG said:

Which one? Sorry 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I am thinking he got a very financial friendly contract. That should lead major room for assistants and recruits.

Since Danny calls his own plays I say promote Caddy to RB/Co-Oc 

I think k Simmons has done great with the OL and isn't getting enough cred for the last 4 games... 

Keep Zac as DB coach

Hire a proven DC to sort of HC the Def (Muschamp, Steele, T-will,T-Rob) and allow them to assemble their staffs... 

But overall this isn't my first round of Auburn let down so I will luck my wounds and March on.

I will support Coach Freeze and will continue to support AU.  I don't know who the new coaches will be, but I think Zac and LAC (and maybe Hilliard) will be the only current coaches retained.  War Eagle!

1. Matt Luke is a must. End of story period. 
  2. Keep Caddy to coach RBs. Give him the OC title. . Whatever, just keep him happy and let him learn to be a head coach.
  3. Go full scorched earth and hire Jeremy Pruitt at DC. 
  4. Orgeron as DL coach.

I going to support this team but please don't hurt me feeling and bring back Muschamp. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Love the hire. I think Coach Freeze will give Caddy a shoutout at the presser I imagine. I hope he goes after DJ Durken for DC. Be a good one, plus another middle finger to the cancel mob lol.

If it is done, than time to stop complaining and support this team! Give him a chance or get out. He was not my top choice but,I do not get paid to choose the coach. As an alumni, I will support this hire and give the man a chance. 

He now represents AU and so do you! 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Chaotic_zx said:
  2. Keep Caddy to coach RBs. Give him the OC title. . Whatever, just keep him happy and let him learn to be a head coach.
  4. Orgeron as DL coach.

I going to support this team but please don't hurt me feeling and bring back Muschamp. 

That would be epic scorched earth....but heck why not??? 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Chaotic_zx said:
  4. Orgeron as DL coach.

I would love Jeremy Pruitt but the Matrix might break if that happens lol.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I am unsure if anyone will touch Pruitt until UT's NCAA case has dust on it. Matrix might indeed break. 

Just now, AU_Canoe said:

I am unsure if anyone will touch Pruitt until UT's NCAA case has dust on it. Matrix might indeed break. 

Good point. It does seem I just read some more recent news. Although, If I understand correctly, he has no show clause. All this to say, I doubt it happens.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

I'm on record with some Auburn fans I know as saying that I am fine with Auburn being the 86' Hurricanes. I'm just tired of Auburn losing. 

• Haha 4

Just now, Chaotic_zx said:

I'm on record with some Auburn fans I know as saying that I am fine with Auburn being the 86' Hurricanes. I'm just tired of Auburn losing. 

Price comes with that apparently. Win some but then go deep into obscurity as the canes have now for the last decade or so.

19 minutes ago, DAG said:

YES! YES! YES! 

Before we get our hopes up, someone very very close to the situation posted on another site that Matt Luke is not coming out of retirement. 
So Hugh needs to find a new OL coach.