Those who still support Auburn

DAG

Just now, gr82b4au said:

Before we get our hopes up, someone very very close to the situation posted on another site that Matt Luke is not coming out of retirement. 
So Hugh needs to find a new OL coach. 

ugh. oh well.

IDK if it’s possible, but give Luke whatever he wants to come back into coaching.

Anyways, I don’t love the hire but I’m ok with it. We could’ve done so so so so so much worse.

Edited by AUwent

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

This is very key right here. A lot of tools for Robby. I need to see the O-line coach though.

• Like 1

The interesting thing is the 4 or 5 lost argument used. If Auburn is a better program band has better resources shouldn’t that lead to more wins. It was the argument used for LK and should apply to Freeze. He should be able to win 9 or more games

• Like 1

Just now, e808 said:

The interesting thing is the 4 or 5 lost argument used. If Auburn is a better program band has better resources shouldn’t that lead to more wins. It was the argument used for LK and should apply to Freeze. He should be able to win 9 or more games

I am not expecting a quick turn around but I am expecting a well coached team next year. Discipline and fundamentally sound. WDE

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Before we get our hopes up, someone very very close to the situation posted on another site that Matt Luke is not coming out of retirement. 
So Hugh needs to find a new OL coach. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

I just ordered a whole case of "Freeze Pops" baby, its not just for summer anymore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets go CHF 

War Eagle.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

Imma on the Freeze truck.. freeze train.. I’m not sure what mode of transportation goes with Freeze.. BUT I’m excited for the future... 
I actually think that he’s going to do well and prove the naysayers wrong 

Im also glad LAC is back!

But does Auburn have enough prostitutes for his taste?

• Dislike 6

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I am not expecting a quick turn around but I am expecting a well coached team next year. Discipline and fundamentally sound. WDE

Me either the hill is a little steeper than when Harsin took over. Let’s see what he can pull from the portal

Just now, e808 said:

Me either the hill is a little steeper than when Harsin took over. Let’s see what he can pull from the portal

Apparently we can expect to add what? 45 something odd players? Time to build a foundation here.

Just now, DAG said:

Apparently we can expect to add what? 45 something odd players? Time to build a foundation here.

Yeah we have to add half of the roster due to Harsin. 

• Like 1

Just now, gr82b4au said:

Yeah we have to add half of the roster due to Harsin. 

Yep. Hopefully we don't be nearly as "picky" or lazy as him either. There is talent to be had.

Hugh’s Staff:

OC- Bobby Petrino

Qb- Brian Harsin

DC-Jerry Sandusky

LB- Jeremy Pruitt

Don’t know about the rest. But these folks will definitely be on the staff.

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 8

Just now, ScotsAU said:

Hugh’s Staff:

OC- Bobby Petrino

Qb- Brian Harsin

DC-Jerry Sandusky

LB- Jeremy Pruitt

Don’t know about the rest. But these folks will definitely be on the staff.

What happen to your Cohen thread? Time to move on man.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I will gladly support Coach Freeze and continue to do as long as he runs a clean program, develops the players into men,  embraces the Auburn family and is a strong leader.

I don’t contribute $ to the athletic department, but I do to an academic department.  When I attend 4-5 games a year, pay the high price for tickets and refreshments, I have made my contribution to the athletic program.

• Like 3

I'm fine with hiring Freeze.  I think that as far as coaching goes, he is better than just about anyone mentioned in our coaching search.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, DAG said:

Pls don't let the anti Freezers hijack this thread

29 minutes ago, gr82be said:

……. I realize that Freeze has baggage but I'm hoping he's through with that lifestyle ….. 

The man has more baggage than Atlanta’s Hartsfield -Jackson Airport. I have a feeling Rich McGlynn will be moving in with him. Possibly an ankle bracelet, CIA level cell phone monitoring, and a shock collar in the mix to prevent DMs on Twitter.

He better toe the line, be above board in all things, no shenanigans of any kind, and respect the commitment made to him by Auburn. If he goes all Off The Rails Hugh again, we will get absolutely hammered.

This is a risky hire. Typically there should be a high reward payoff not 8-5 which is what he averages. We have already seen that show. Time will tell. 

#hopeforthebest

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Pls don't let the anti Freezers hijack this thread

best to just ignore them. I failed once.

• Like 1