Those who still support Auburn

DAG

2 hours ago, AUINSY said:

Grow up. The worst part of this whole thing has been the immature responses of Auburn’s own “fans”.

I am grown up. Freeze is a trash human. Auburn should hold itself better than this. Only a monster would cheat on their spouse. Only a monster would threaten a sexual assault victim. Only a monster would think that it was okay to watch a teenager strip. Freeze is a fake Christian and a monster. It’s an immature person that would put the desire to win over morals.

Edited by ScotsAU

2 minutes ago, ScotsAU said:

I am grown up. Freeze is a trash human. Auburn should hold itself better than this. 

If you’re comparing Freeze to Sandusky, you are not acting like an adult. And now you’re lying and spreading lies and gossip about him. Like an immature child. Grow up. 

Edited by AUINSY

7 hours ago, ToomersRevenge said:

I still support Auburn. I don't support this hire, and I won't financially contribute to football while he's there. I graduated from the school and I've loved it for the vast majority of my life. 

Did you not read the title of the thread. We don't care what you do. This isn't Twitter. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

If you’re comparing Freeze to Sandusky, you are not acting like an adult. 

Not far off. I know the stats on adulterers. Most of them are sociopaths, making completely selfish decisions because they think they’ll get away with it. They almost always do it again.

Though their victims aren’t directly children, they do destroy people in their way including spouses and children who often get pulled apart psychologically in divorces. It’s only a matter of time before Freeze does something repulsive again. This time it will likely be in an Auburn sweatshirt.

Edited by ScotsAU

1 minute ago, ScotsAU said:

Not far off.

Yes it is far off. Sandusky raped children. Freeze did no such thing. Stop lying, stop being petulant, stop spreading rumors. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ScotsAU said:

I am grown up. Freeze is a trash human. Auburn should hold itself better than this. Only a monster would cheat on their spouse. Only a monster would threaten a sexual assault victim. Only a monster would think that it was okay to watch a teenager strip. Freeze is a fake Christian and a monster. It’s an immature person that would put the desire to win over morals.

Did you not read the dang title of this thread. Nobody cares, It is done. Do you understand? WE DON"T CARE. 

Edited by Farmer Brown
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

Did you not read the dang title of this thread. Nobody cares, It is done. Do you understand? WE DON"T CARE. 

Ok boomer. A lot of people do. Almost every Auburn fan I personally know is pissed. If you aren’t, you obviously don’t give a crap about the creed and aren’t a real auburn fan.

7 hours ago, Chaotic_zx said:
  1. Matt Luke is a must. End of story period. 
  2. Keep Caddy to coach RBs. Give him the OC title. . Whatever, just keep him happy and let him learn to be a head coach.
  3. Go full scorched earth and hire Jeremy Pruitt at DC. 
  4. Orgeron as DL coach.

I going to support this team but please don't hurt me feeling and bring back Muschamp. 

Down with 1-3. Struggling with 4. 

Edited by AUFAN78
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ScotsAU said:

I am grown up. Freeze is a trash human. Auburn should hold itself better than this. Only a monster would cheat on their spouse. Only a monster would threaten a sexual assault victim. Only a monster would think that it was okay to watch a teenager strip. Freeze is a fake Christian and a monster. 

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God...we are all sinners and if you think your sins are somewhat better...then not sure what I can say...people do and can change, he wasn't my first or second choice but I will support him until he does something WHILE at Auburn to prove otherwise.

The other way to look at it is Freeze was doing NIL before they had the NIL, lol....I suspect he may be really good at it from prior experience, just saying :)

3 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

Yes it is far off. Sandusky raped children. Freeze did no such thing. Stop lying, stop being petulant, stop spreading rumors. 

Thanks for only fixating on a Part of it post.

Just now, bishoptf said:

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God...we are all sinners and if you think your sins are somewhat better...then not sure what I can say...people do and can change, he wasn't my first or second choice but I will support him until he does something WHILE at Auburn to prove otherwise.

The other way to look at it is Freeze was doing NIL before they had the NIL, lol....I suspect he may be really good at it from prior experience, just saying :)

For f***’s sake, stop bringing fiction into this debate.

• Dislike 1

Just now, ScotsAU said:

Ok boomer. A lot of people do. Almost every Auburn fan I personally know is pissed. If you aren’t, you obviously don’t give a crap about the creed and aren’t a real auburn fan.

Do you live by every word in that creed and have you ever violated it? WE DON"T CARE WHAT YOU THINK! This whole thing is blown out of proportion. Educate your self on the issues at hand, sonny boy. This thread was to discuss staff issues etc., and you come here to state your mind. Go to one of the other dozens of threads and dump your stuff there. I wasn't on board either, until I did some research. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ScotsAU said:

Okay Karen. Way to make up stuff "threaten" lol. He did no such thing if you read the uncropped DMs. Which means, only a trash human would make up stuff right?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

We?  How do you know what "we" care about. 

Scottie is hear complaining. This thread was to discuss staff etc. He came hear to hijack the thread. Did you? Go dump on the other threads created for that purpose. 

I just want to take a 3-year long nap. Hopefully when I wake up Caddy will be interim again.
I want Auburn to win and Freeze to get what he deserves. Unfortunately the two are mutually exclusive.

3 minutes ago, bishoptf said:

We are not talking about judging anyone's eternal soul. 

We are talking about the selection of an Auburn football coach.

We just picked a guy with a history of being a complete failure as a human being, hiring hookers, defaming another coach, betraying his players.

• Dislike 2

The Karen's are used to Twitter or Reddit. They won't leave anyone alone, to actually read people's thoughts on staff etc. They are almost harassing anyone who doesn't agree with them, trying to hijack the thread. SMH

• Like 1

Guys. The complaints are so, so, SO tiresome. I really wish y’all would delete your accounts and/or just move on. This is the decision that was made. We can’t change the decision. Put on your big boy underwear and deal with it. Man, y’all are so concerned about morals and character, and you guys aren’t displaying much of any character at all. Do you whine and complain and b*tch about things like this in real life? M. O. V. E.       O. N. How do your wives put up with you? Do you have a wife? Goodness gracious. It’s embarrassing. 

If you can’t do this, at least create your own b*tching thread and keep it there and wallow in it together. Just STOP in the rest of the threads. I’m about ready to stop following Auburn b/c fans like you are insufferable. GROW UP. 

Edited by AUINSY
  • Thanks 6