Full DMs Leaked

Zeek

4 minutes ago, TigerHorn said:

See my post above. 

She was openly and regularly baiting the university and its administrators. She's an attention junkie, and if you read the actual complaint made by the 12 plaintiffs in her case, it's a pretty darn vague and general complaint about "environment". 

Ok. So why’s a head coach messaging an attention junkie?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TigerHorn said:

he may well not have even known she was one of the 12 plaintiffs in a case that didn't hold water.

You are either lying or, you are mistaken.  That case was settled.  So, it must have held some water.  There is no disputing that Liberty has a history of attempting to coverup sexual assaults.

Just now, jknighton said:

So sending a dm to a young lady who's carrying a grudge against an AD and football program years after her case has been dismissed is grounds for him to not get hired by Auburn? Seems a little petty you think?

A person in the institution’s most high profile lacking basic judgment is hardly a petty concern.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

There has a tally been at least one on here calling him a predator. That's what I'm referring to

One who is in this thread made up every sick thing he could to attack the man’s character. 
We have some sick bastages for fans these days.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

There has actally been at least one on here calling him a predator. That's what I'm referring to

OK, I'm not trying to villify you.  It's an emotional time and we're all trying to adjust.

Above all, WDE.  Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Just now, TexasTiger said:

A person in the institution’s most high profile lacking basic judgment is hardly a petty concern.

Literally everyone has said this was a dumb decision for Hugh Freeze. What else are you seeking here?

11 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

Not really. Many people are sincere in trying to understand others. Those people usually go about it in a way that is different than most of us. 
Sometimes they help the issue and sometimes they don’t. However it’s not anywhere as egregious as the haters want us to believe. 
Moving on.

And assuming he did counseling and all the things, this could be an approach/method he was trying to use here. 

Regardless, very poor lack of judgement to be DM anyone. 

10 minutes ago, fasttimes said:

its not the only thing. he has a long historic pattern of, how should i put this.....lapses in judgement. going all the way back to his high school stint.

but this particular thing is not a big deal in a vacuum.

Sorry if I missed it, and yes, his DMs were ridiculous, but has anyone pointed out that she could’ve deleted any texts in between his?

Edited by Auburn Cat

1 minute ago, AidiAU said:

And assuming he did counseling and all the things, this could be an approach/method he was trying to use here. 

Regardless, very poor lack of judgement to be DM anyone. 

True. But nowhere near requiring the vitriol from our pious fellow so called fans. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

You are either lying or, you are mistaken.  That case was settled.  So, it must have held some water.  There is no disputing that Liberty has a history of attempting to coverup sexual assaults.

Neither. Go read the complaint. A settlement of something that vague is usually more akin to a contract negotiation. If the plaintiffs had a real case for something traumatic, there would have been no settlement that didn't get substantial PR or at least leakage. 

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

Literally everyone has said this was a dumb decision for Hugh Freeze. What else are you seeking here?

I’m responding to his question. Seeking nothing.

You're not a fan of the hire...I get it. He wasn't my 1st choice either, but I'm not willing to beat the man up over 2 overblown dm's. You think that justifies not hiring him, fine, but there's not a candidate out there that hasn't done anything just as stupid or worse.

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

I’m responding to his question. Seeking nothing.

I didn't ask a question...you won't let it go. Pot meet kettle I guess

How do I/you know this is real on a platform that often is not real?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Auburn Cat said:

Sorry if I missed it, but has anyone pointed out that she could’ve deleted any texts in between his?

OMG!  wait till  y'all see the tweets this girl was sending out attacking players.  I'd post a link,  but it is from a private website.  It will  be made public soon. 

1 minute ago, jknighton said:

I didn't ask a question...you won't let it go. Pot meet kettle I guess

You literally asked me the question i answered: “Seems a little petty you think?

Are you drunk?

34 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

But when the highest profile and highest paid person at your alma mater asks you (a recent female grad in their early 20s) to explain themselves after they’ve chosen not to respond to previous messages, that’s intimidating by design. 

She was tagging him on her timeline repeatedly and making accusations. Again, he’s a moron for engaging but I don’t think it’s so one sided.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Auburn Cat said:

Sorry if I missed it, and yes, his DMs were ridiculous, but has anyone pointed out that she could’ve deleted any texts in between his?

i have no idea. im more concerned about his entire body of work going all the way back to making a high school girl take off her shirt in his office. not sure if that story was around when he was at ole miss or not.

1 minute ago, icanthearyou said:

I do not believe anyone is attempting to vilify HF.  I think many are concerned that Auburn's reputation is now linked to HF's reputation.

Exactly. Judgement is an essential trait I look for in a leader. Lane lacks it and so does Freeze. That simple. I don’t care about either’s sex life except as it relates to judgment. Both men don’t impress me. Both men have the potential to embarrass their employers.

6 minutes ago, jknighton said:

You're not a fan of the hire...I get it. He wasn't my 1st choice either, but I'm not willing to beat the man up over 2 overblown dm's. You think that justifies not hiring him, fine, but there's not a candidate out there that hasn't done anything just as stupid or worse.

That in itself,,, absolutely not.  As a pattern of behavior and, continued signs of poor judgment,,, you betcha.

• Like 1

You literally asked me the question i answered: “

Seems a little petty you think?

Are you drunk?

It may seem like a question, but clearly it's not. That's petty. No response required. Everyone agrees it was a bad idea. That's it. There's nothing else.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

These aren’t peers. If you want to defend a head coach admittedly “badgering” a sexual assault litigant as not intimidating, don’t go into HR.

She was no longer a litigant when the case was settled. Not even a student. Just an active social media participant. 

12 minutes ago, MaxCohen216 said:

OK, I'm not trying to villify you.  It's an emotional time and we're all trying to adjust.

Above all, WDE.  Happy Holidays to you and your family.

It's all good. Such sarcasm doesn't really come across when it falls in line with what has actually been said. As a side note, I clearly suck at editing for spelling. WDE and Happy Holidays

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

These aren’t peers. If you want to defend a head coach admittedly “badgering” a sexual assault litigant as not intimidating, don’t go into HR.

Had the case already been dropped