Freeze Intro Press Conference

NoALtiger

On 11/29/2022 at 10:22 AM, PigskinPat said:

A little Pat Dye in there “got to get up and do it again, and again, and again”.

- Coach Freeze, how long will it take to beat Alabama?

• Love 1

16 hours ago, AU-24 said:

I was wondering if he was going to compare our last two seasons to Pearl Harbor and 911? I was thinking that’s what new hire coaches do? 🤷‍♂️

No, that’s what you say when you lose to New Mexico State……errrrrrrr……Louisiana Monroe. 

200w.gif

• Haha 2

On 11/29/2022 at 11:43 AM, TitanTiger said:

I’m actually glad he and Tom Green are asking some hard questions. He’s got to be able to address the 800 lb gorilla in the room and not just be lobbed softball questions. It’s the only way to give people insight into who he is compared to all the social media maelstrom they’ve read. 

I agree. He was not one I was for and still have some doubts, but he owned up to his mistakes and I am ready to forget that part. I do hope he is not the second Gus. I know what he did at Liberty and while impressive, it’s nowhere near the competition of the SEC, which luckily he has experienced with OM. If he can go out and get recruits wanting to come here, utilize the portal, keep his personal life under control and be a motivator as he claims, this could be a hire AU has been waiting for. I know we are behind in the recruiting game, but if he manages to improve that in the short time he has, maybe AU finally hit on a coach. As always, there are plenty of unknowns, but I will no longer speak ill of the hire. I also don’t expect a one year turn around, but just some direction and consistency. He’s excited and maybe that will play into how he recruits. Going to be fun from now until signing day. There are still some top players out there to grab.