Platinum and Gold Donors - LAST DAY

RunInRed

If you want to get access to The Nest and help support the site, now is the time to do it.  On January 1, 2023, we're going to consider all donors to date "founding members" who are grandfathered in at current contributions requirements: Gold: $50+ | Platinum: $100+.

Starting January 1, 2023, Gold Donor status will go up to $150 and Platinum Donor status will go up to $300.  The reason for this is two-fold: 1.) To maintain a certain level of exclusivity with those donors who care most about this site and respect what we've built with this community ... at current pricing, the barrier to entry is low enough where it doesn't fend off the driveby fans.  2.) As our costs and this site are scaling, we want to be financially positioned to continue to grow.

The good news, you have 30 15 10 5 4 3 2 1 day to jump aboard at current rates.

Become a Donor! 

• Like 5

Guests

• View Forums

Member (Requirement: Registration)

• Reply to Topics
  • Vote in Polls
  • Use Message System; 2 Max Participants per Conversation; 5 Conversation Storage Quota

image.png(50+ posts)

• All Privileges of a Member plus …
  • Verified Member Badge
  • Create New Topics
  • Use Tags, Prefixes
  • Give Star Ratings for Content
  • Edit Own Content
  • Report Content
  • Create Polls
  • 35 Reactions Per Day
  • Use Message System; 6 Max Participants per Conversation; 50 Conversation Storage Quota
  • Animated Profile Photos
  • Cover Photo
  • Signatures
  • Download Original Gallery Images

image.png($5 or more)

• All Privileges of a Verified Member plus …
  • Silver Donor Badge
  • Access to Donor Ticket Board
  • Login Anonymously
  • Change Own Star Ratings for Content
  • 50 Reactions Per Day
  • Message System; 8 Max Participants per Conversation; 250 Conversation Storage Quota
  • Create Blogs
  • Create Gallery Albums

image.png($50 or more)

• All Privileges of a Silver Donor plus …
  • Gold Donor Badge
  • Access to The Nest Private Board
  • 100 Reactions Per Day
  • Message System; 10 Max Participants per Conversation; 500 Conversation Storage Quota
  • Create Private Blogs
  • Create Private Gallery Albums

image.png ($100 or more)

• All Privileges of a Gold Donor plus …
  • Platinum Donor Badge
  • Unlimited Reactions Per Day
  • Message System; 20 Max Participants per Conversation; 1,000 Conversation Storage Quota

I don’t always donate, but when I do, it’s to AUFamily! 

But seriously, we’ll worth it, if you can do it. Great interaction (mostly! 😁) and good info!

Plus, you get helpful tips for shopping at Cosco, which I find helpful, even though I never shop there. Also, good food, drink, and life tips! 

But, again, in all seriousness, it is a worthwhile investment. 

• Haha 3

Please, for the love of the deity of your choice, pay this man some money to support his Costco habit. His wife thanks you.

Added: for only $50, you too can have several guaranteed friends online! What's not to love?

Edited by WDE_OxPx_2010
  • Haha 3

I almost forgot, on one thread, there is a picture of a senior citizen wearing donut print pants just waltzing right into a certain chain store. Some claim it looks like a certain AUFamily admin. It’s kinda like that game Where’s Gol….Waldo.

Who knows? 

Edited by Tiger Refuge
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I'm already a Gold Member, "Yah Baby" (Austin Powers). I think I'm going to go ahead and jump to Platinum before year's end!!!

@RunInRed It's definitely worth it!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!!!

Edited by Never2Yield
  • Love 1

Are these one-time donation requirements or annual?  Enjoy the site but now just look at "The Next" and "Basketball" Boards.  Found this post because wanted to see what you have posted lately.  

17 minutes ago, au1985 said:

Are these one-time donation requirements or annual?  Enjoy the site but now just look at "The Next" and "Basketball" Boards.  Found this post because wanted to see what you have posted lately.  

One-time.  A bargain, right?!  

Unless you feel obliged for ongoing support of any amount! ;)

I will move up to new Platinum level.  This will be triple platinum now, right? 😁Enjoy the site.  Appreciate you and the mods efforts and time. 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, RunInRed said:

New Gold Donor: Welcome aboard @21flames!

Thanks. Had to reregister to donate. Originally came over with The Auburn Eagle merger. Been lurking for years. Figured I needed to support.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, au1985 said:

I will move up to new Platinum level.  This will be triple platinum now, right? 😁Enjoy the site.  Appreciate you and the mods efforts and time. 

WOWOW What an EXTREMELY GENEROUS donation from au1985.  THANK YOU for your ongoing support of this site! 🤝

WHOOOOAAAAA I don’t even know what to say other than THANK YOU — BLOWN AWAY — @AU_Canoe with the largest single donation we have received yet to date.  Humbled. Grateful for the support of this site. 🤝

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

WHOOOOAAAAA I don’t even know what to say other than THANK YOU — BLOWN AWAY — @AU_Canoe with the largest single donation we have received yet to date.  Humbled. Grateful for the support of this site. 🤝

Happy to support! War Eagle! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1