Go get Drew Pyne

NES

He reminds me a lot of Brandon Cox.   I am not sure what Freeze will be looking for in a QB, but Pyne would do great with our solid running game.   Ashford needs a whole lot of work with touch/consistent accuracy.    It would be awesome to move RA to WR with some wild cat then have Pyne as a full time starter!

Edited by AUY2K
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, NES said:

Let’s go get this guy good proven starter great accuracy 

Yes, would be a good get for us.

Love some of Robby competitiveness but worry about his consistent accuracy. I wish all Auburn players the best and think Drew Pyne would be an upgrade 

We do need a transfer QB. Then let the new guy, Geriner, Ashford and Calzada fight it out in spring practice. Freeze may already have an idea about who he wants to bring in.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mikey said:

We do need a transfer QB. Then let the new guy, Geriner, Ashford and Calzada fight it out in spring practice. Freeze may already have an idea about who he wants to bring in.

Agree and would not be surprised if any of the 4 win it. After hearing Robby played with serious shoulder pain I haven’t counted him out. I absolutely love his athleticism and competitiveness. I think he truly loves auburn.