Auburn vs Colgate - game thread

mustache eagle

Best I have seen the team play all season.  Aggressive on defense.  Looks like we have a good flow on offense.  This is the team that we need to see every game.  If so, we can cause some problems in conference play.

Thanks mustache!!! Personal foul on tgrogan! 🤣

Great win! Bruce is a genius. He said last night that Westry and Traore could no longer place like freshmen. He said they would play more tonight and he expected them to step up their game. Guess what???

They did exactly what Bruce expected of them!

I only got to see the second half but better game by both Traore and Westry tonight. Need to get those guys going so that is great to see! This team looks really good when they hit some shots. Also Caldwell with a solid offensive performance. He does so much dirty work glad to see him get some points. 

Didn't get to watch the game.  I heard Flan looked good.  Is he approaching the Flan of two years ago?

Glad to see Flanigan score a few points. But more, KD pumped in a bunch and so did Wendelle and Bronni.

But the BIGGEST in my eyes was Auburn hitting 45% from 3, with KD leading the way hitting 4 or 5 from 3.

This may just be an aberration, but I sure do hope the team can find a way to keep opponents honest by sinking a good percentage of outside shots.