Post season play in the Also-Ran Bowls

AUloggerhead

UTk vs Clemson -- a true Orange Bowl!  

KSU vs uat -- Sugar Bowl matchup.  I was impressed with the play of the KSU QB, Howard, in their championship game -- uat better not be sulking over not getting an invite to the Big Dance!  

Utah vs PSU -- Rose Bowl match.  The Grandaddy of Them All just ain't what it used to be.   

16 hours ago, AUloggerhead said:

UTk vs Clemson -- a true Orange Bowl!  

KSU vs uat -- Sugar Bowl matchup.  I was impressed with the play of the KSU QB, Howard, in their championship game -- uat better not be sulking over not getting an invite to the Big Dance!  

Utah vs PSU -- Rose Bowl match.  The Grandaddy of Them All just ain't what it used to be.   

Scuttlebutt is Bryce Young and Will Anderson will be opting out of the game. They better not sleep walk through this game or it will make Saban look bad after his little tantrum petitioning for his team being in the CFP.

2 hours ago, bootskii said:

Scuttlebutt is Bryce Young and Will Anderson will be opting out of the game. They better not sleep walk through this game or it will make Saban look bad after his little tantrum petitioning for his team being in the CFP.

Oh I can see the jokes already............... "The audacity for Will to NOT even step on the field is disrespectful".