Freeze's Staff

Potatooooooes!!

At this rate, either the hires have already been made and we're just waiting to announce since the hires may have current obligations, or CHF is getting turned down by multiple coaches for other jobs. i don't really see what the holdup is unless it's one of those 2 reasons and if it's the second reason, then that's not a good look at all.

Well now we know why we have not seen anyone named yet. Many of these names are at the top of our board and it looks like they are taking other jobs. I know Kelly was interviewed and was one of the top players for the DC job.

Deion… 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, AUFiend said:

At this rate, either the hires have already been made and we're just waiting to announce since the hires may have current obligations, or CHF is getting turned down by multiple coaches for other jobs. i don't really see what the holdup is unless it's one of those 2 reasons and if it's the second reason, then that's not a good look at all.

According to JGT on Rivals, Kelly and TWill were our top 2 at DC (or at least the ones that he Knows were interviewed for the job). Either we found someone else - which has not been announced for some reason - or we are not winning these coaching battles. 

Let us see who he names in the next two days. If we do not have a DC coach by Friday, then we are in trouble. we have OVs this weekend. 

Edited by gr82b4au
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

According to JGT on Rivals, Kelly and TWill were our top 2 at DC (or at least the ones that he Knows were interviewed for the job). Either we found someone else - which has not been announced for some reason - or we are not winning these coaching battles. 

Let us see who he names in the next two days. If we do not have a DC coach by Friday, then we are in trouble. we have OVs this weekend. 

Like I said, it's pretty much gotta be one of the 2 reasons. I don't personally believe there's any strategic advantage to not announce otherwise. either we have our guy or we're still looking.

4 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Maybe they were not impressive in the interview? I have interviewed for jobs for which I was not hired.  WDE

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

I like the South AL DC as well. 

Me too.  He also has a lot of experience coaching with Freeze.

Edited by AcUmen

31 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

TWILL will be announced in a couple of hours IF he is in the TOP 2.  Otherwise, Tate is full of excrement. 

• Haha 1

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

24 minutes ago, Mksdvm2nd said:

grain off salt.... I heard Colorado was having a hard time coming up with the money they are contracting out.    

2 minutes ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

grain off salt.... I heard Colorado was having a hard time coming up with the money they are contracting out.    

Maybe they should contact Robert Redford.   WDE

• Like 1

I need someone to sell me on Zach Arnett. The cowbells have never been top 50 in scoring defense under him I believe. 

How would this guy be a remotely good hire?

I'm clearly missing something.

39 minutes ago, AU North said:

Maybe they should contact Robert Redford.   WDE

Prime has been a lightning rod for the Buffs. Their ticket sales will nearly double. Even Chris Fowler is jacked. They know this revenue jolt will pay Prime’s salary.

• Haha 1

I just don't understand why everyone is freaking out because WE don't know if they've hired the staff yet. They'll announce it when they announce it. Alot of people act like they've got to know every single thing that's going on at every second. It's like it's more entertainment to alot of our fans than actually getting the hires right. 

It's the "microwave generation" we now live in where everybody is accustomed to having instant results and can't wait for anything. Just have some patience for once. If we have learned anything from our new president, new AD and other new hires it's that everything is tight lipped until THEY are ready for the public to know. Most of our fanbase have asked for leaders like this and now it seems we have them so let them do their thing. WDE

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Topher 1310 said:

I need someone to sell me on Zach Arnett. The cowbells have never been top 50 in scoring defense under him I believe. 

How would this guy be a remotely good hire?

I'm clearly missing something.

He would be the best hire by leaps and bounds. Pie in the sky until it happens. 

3 hours ago, Mksdvm2nd said:

He’s a good recruiter, but FSU wanted CK gone when he was the DC there 

• Like 1

Im not sure if I can post this here or what so apologies in advance but I was watching The War Rapport and they brought up a good point regarding DC in the fact that since McGriff is CO-DC, then its probably not a big name DC but a younger guy with less experience which makes sense to me. But it is pure speculation.