Freeze's Staff

Potatooooooes!!

16 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

You're right. I think people are freaking out because they don't know every single little move our football coach and staff does. Freeze and other staff are working overtime recruiting high school and portal players ever since Freeze was named HC. Freeze said in an interview with Andy Burcham that he hasn't slept much since taking the job. 

I guess some people want Freeze to call a press conference everytime he makes a hire or interviews a potential coordinator. But if he did that, those same people would complain that he needs to be out recruiting an O-Line instead of making pressers about his staff hires.

Alot of people will NEVER be pleased with anything. 

Yes these same people were the were whining about 

1). we need to keep caddy 

2). we need relentless recruiters

We got that and they still will find something to cry about 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Time to let it go.  The ships have sailed.

Opinions no longer matter.  We will all see how it plays out in time.

No one can say, "I told you so",,, until they actually have some results.

Results won't matter. If Deion fails then people that wanted him will say it was because the lack of resources that he would have had at AU. If Freeze is successful the ones that don't like him will still bring up events from the past. Wash, rinse, repeat. 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Chaotic_zx said:

Results won't matter. If Deion fails then people that wanted him will say it was because the lack of resources that he would have had at AU. If Freeze is successful the ones that don't like him will still bring up events from the past. Wash, rinse, repeat. 

I doubt that.

41 minutes ago, autan said:

Very few people on this forum will admit they are wrong. There are plenty of excuses to use.

I think that is more of a society problem. Nobody ever admits when they’re wrong anymore. Everyone is entitled now. 
The world needs an enema. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, AUFiend said:

Just read that there seems to be some noise that Phillip Montgomery might be the OC. Former HC at Tulsa for anyone that's curious.

More than that. He had extensive experience with Art Briles at Baylor. He was a Broyles finalist back in 2013.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, AUFiend said:

Just read that there seems to be some noise that Phillip Montgomery might be the OC. Former HC at Tulsa for anyone that's curious.

Who are the new DC candidates being discussed 

4 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Has Kelly signed w Colorado?

I heard he was waiting on Auburn pending a decision on or by Arnett.  I heard Kelly wants the Auburn job and Rane is pushing for him but Freeze wants Arnett.  I don’t know how long Kelly can wait.  I had also heard Arnett buyout is high and that might be a part of the delay because probably the buyout money would have to come from someone other than Rane.

2 hours ago, autan said:

Very few people on this forum will admit they are wrong. There are plenty of excuses to use.

I was wrong about Harsin. I thought he had a lot to prove and would kill it. 

• Like 7

Just now, woodford said:

So did I.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, dilligas said:

I heard he was waiting on Auburn pending a decision on or by Arnett.  I heard Kelly wants the Auburn job and Rane is pushing for him but Freeze wants Arnett.  I don’t know how long Kelly can wait.  I had also heard Arnett buyout is high and that might be a part of the delay because probably the buyout money would have to come from someone other than Rane.

It's all kinda weird. But Yella Fella usually gets what he wants. Kelly would prolly give him ( Rane) more access than Arnett 

1 hour ago, woodford said:

That makes 2 of us. I was so happy Auburn had went outside "The family" and tried something different. His past record as an asst. coach, as well as head coach, also got my attention. His no nonsense approach gave me some Pat Dye vibes. Boy was I ever wrong!!

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

Phillip Montgomery rumored to be possible new OC.

Would be a freaking great hire.  His offense + Freeze = 💥

Can you give some insight on what makes him a great hire. I dont think Ive heard of him before. Thanks in Advance!

1 minute ago, AUnCullman said:

Can you give some insight on what makes him a great hire. I dont think Ive heard of him before. Thanks in Advance!

He was Baylor’s OC under Briles.  He coached for years with Briles, even at the high school level.  Jeff Lebby coached under him for 7 years.  

Coached RG3 at Baylor when he won the Heisman.   Didn’t do great as HC at Tulsa, but he was the only coach to ever get them to the AAC Championship.   Tulsa also not the easiest job either. 

https://www.footballstudyhall.com/2017/6/23/15855410/tulsa-golden-hurricane-junkyard-wars-offense-phil-montgomery

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, VegasEagle said:

I post in the correct threads

Then ask your fellow Sanders worshipers to cease and desist posting about Sanders in this thread.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, dilligas said:

You heard what Kelly, Rane & Arnett want? I doubt that, what's your source? This board is spiraling down quickly. Rumors & more rumors.

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

Then ask your fellow Sanders worshipers to cease and desist posting about Sanders in this thread.

Followers of the Great Deion Sanders, please give the non-believes rest on this thread. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, aucanucktiger said:

You heard what Kelly, Rane & Arnett want? I doubt that, what's your source? This board is spiraling down quickly. Rumors & more rumors.

I just read it on one of these boards.  Probably the rant.  That doesn’t make it true.