Republicans Hate the Constitution

TexasTiger

At least we have moved past the day when Republicans would falsely claim,,, he was joking, he didn't say what I just heard him say, the liberal main stream media is taking him out of context.

• Like 1

Well orange was a democrat for years. He learned it honestly. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, autigeremt said:

I thought I had heard it all until this comment. 

Yes, everything is the Democrats fault.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, arein0 said:

I thought I had heard it all until this comment. 

Yes, everything is the Democrats fault.

No sir...everything is both party's fault. WE are all fools for allowing it to continue. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, icanthearyou said:

Yes, Democrats elected him to office,,,, never.

You can avoid/defer/deny/deflect the facts all you want but New York knows Mr. Trump all too well. 

14 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

You can avoid/defer/deny/deflect the facts all you want but New York knows Mr. Trump all too well. 

I place way more blame on Republicans electing him President and giving him so much power than I do for Democrats taking his donation money in the mid 2000's and inviting him to cocktail parties. 

Yes, both parties played nice with Trump at one point or another....only one made him their leader and let him direct the entire nation.  

)

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Thanks 2

No sir...everything is both party's fault. WE are all fools for allowing it to continue. 

Please tell me how it is the Democrats fault when the Republicans elected him into power.

Not only that, but the Democrats impeached him twice, but the Republicans did nothing and left him in power.

• Like 1

I have not denied, deflected anything.  You are becoming one of those who does not care for reality. 

1 hour ago, arein0 said:

Please tell me how it is the Democrats fault when the Republicans elected him into power.

Not only that, but the Democrats impeached him twice, but the Republicans did nothing and left him in power.

Democrats also voted for him into office. The Rust Belt, abandoned by the left, voted him across the finish line. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

I have not denied, deflected anything.  You are becoming one of those who does not care for reality. 

easy....don't let your emotions deflect this moment of Pot meet kettle. 

9 hours ago, autigeremt said:

6 hours ago, autigeremt said:

4 hours ago, autigeremt said:

Democrats also voted for him into office. The Rust Belt, abandoned by the left, voted him across the finish line. 

Great. Scott.

This is one of the most pathetic attempts at equivocation I've ever seen. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, Leftfield said:

Great. Scott.

This is one of the most pathetic attempts at equivocation I've ever seen. 

Lmao 🤣 Batman said hello 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, autigeremt said:

I think this is valid.  However, you cannot deny that the policies of the Neo-liberals, mainly Reagan, led to the destruction of organized labor, the mass exodus of jobs through globalization and ultimately, the destruction of  American manufacturing, not to mention extreme inequality, government debt, the financial crisis, etc.

The Neo-liberals want absolute freedom for capital.  Absolute obedience of labor.

Edited by icanthearyou

1 hour ago, icanthearyou said:

I think this is valid.  However, you cannot deny that the policies of the Neo-liberals, mainly Reagan, led to the destruction of organized labor, the mass exodus of jobs through globalization and ultimately, the destruction of American manufacturing, not to mention extreme inequality, government debt, the financial crisis, etc.

The Neo-liberals want absolute freedom for capital.  Absolute obedience of labor.

None of which were ever addressed by either party for any length of time. Thank you for pointing this out. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/12/05/trump-terminate-constitution-00072230

Trump denies he suggested ‘termination’ of Constitution, without deleting post

On Truth Social on Saturday, he repeated false claims about election fraud, which he said "allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution."

:laugh: