Jump to content

FIU TE Rivaldo Fairweather


Zeek
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

 

I would be surprised if he isn't at Auburn soon.

Could very well be Freeze's first commitment of sorts.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites





53 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

I hope he can block in space.  Tired of watching our TEs whiff on key blocks.

Looks more like a big slot receiver from what I have watched. Very physical though and seems to have a bit of a mean streak.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Looks more like a big slot receiver from what I have watched. Very physical though and seems to have a bit of a mean streak.

Freeze likes Metcalf type bodies. I like the potential of this guy. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Freeze likes Metcalf type bodies. I like the potential of this guy. 

One has to think that Landen King sees some serious attention under Freeze

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, AU80cruiser said:

I'm a Fairweather fan.....there's a dad joke in there somewhere. 

Looks like a good player to bring in to help our offense and at least fill Shenkers shoes if not surpass his abilities.

Shenker is coming back. Turns out he had a 12th year due to Small Pox eligibility back in the 1800s. Crazy right? 

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Shenker is coming back. Turns out he had a 12th year due to Small Pox eligibility back in the 1800s. Crazy right? 

Oh my gosh 😂🤣😂🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...