Multiple new sources projecting Warnock defeating Walker

AURex

Okay, but what I am confused about is why ANY. SINGLE. SANE. PERSON would vote for Hershel.

Only think I can figure is (1) Republicans in power assume they can control him and get him 1o0% to vote on every Republican issue, and/or (2) dumb as a dirt clod in a field, so easily pulled into crazoid extremist faction of Republicans, or both!

I just don't understand why any person in Georgia or anywhere else would want this guy as a US Senator, representing OUR COUNTRY.

Just how drunk were you last nite? 😁

Multiple new soiurces projecting Warnock defeatind Walker

As for HW...Man what a nutjob. Even for Republican Evangelicals he is a waste of time, money, breath. He took what was a legend status in GA and ruined that forever. His living in TX comment alone should have made him unelectable. The lies about working for the FBI, Police, abortions, baby mamas, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, etc. Sad when those that talk about honor and doing it right vote for people that have never truly done any of that.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Post image

Warnock is a minister in name only. He is  a fraud. America will pay a high price for allowing this person to be elected to a full Senate term.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Sad 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, PUB78 said:

Warnock is a minister in name only. He is  a fraud. America will pay a high price for allowing this person to be elected to a full Senate term.

Was just going to respond to @CoffeeTigerto comment that the cartoon was inaccurate because the majority of conservatives weren't really sweating the choice, but I see you beat me to it.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, PUB78 said:

Warnock's victory was God's will and plan. 

You need to have more faith. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Not bringing in Trump was a big mistake.  MAGA! 

I think Ye could have been a big help also. 

The endorsements from Kemp, McConnell, Graham were worthless.  They are Losers.

• Haha 1

• TitanTiger changed the title to Multiple new sources projecting Warnock defeating Walker
12 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Candidate 👏 Quality 👏 Matters 👏

A barely functional celebrity got a lot of votes here. Not exactly my takeaway. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, PUB78 said:

Dems already control the senate.  

57 minutes ago, AUDub said:

A barely functional celebrity got a lot of votes here. Not exactly my takeaway. 

He did.  But a good/normal - not even great - Republican candidate wins that race by 6-8 points minimum.  We have a comparison to look at since the governor's race was this year at the same time in November.  On Election Day in November, Brian Kemp won 53.4% of the vote in his race against Stacey Abrams with 2.1M votes to her 45.9% and 1.8M votes.  Walker could only pull 1.9M votes and 48.5% in the general election and only 1.7M in the runoff.  Roughly 200,000 Republicans walked into a voting booth in November and checked a box for Kemp but not Walker.

It was basically Roy Moore all over again.  I realize Georgia is not nearly as red as Alabama, but it's still a heavy lift for Democrats to win statewide office there.  Maybe Republicans don't have to put out great quality candidates but they can't put out atrocious quality ones like Walker and expect to win either.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

He did.  But a good/normal - not even great - Republican candidate wins that race by 6-8 points minimum.  We have a comparison to look at since the governor's race was this year at the same time in November.  On Election Day in November, Brian Kemp won 53.4% of the vote in his race against Stacey Abrams with 2.1M votes to her 45.9% and 1.8M votes.  Walker could only pull 1.9M votes and 48.5% in the general election and only 1.7M in the runoff.  Roughly 200,000 Republicans walked into a voting booth in November and checked a box for Kemp but not Walker.

It was basically Roy Moore all over again.  I realize Georgia is not nearly as red as Alabama, but it's still a heavy lift for Democrats to win statewide office there.  Maybe Republicans don't have to put out great quality candidates but they can't put out atrocious quality ones like Walker and expect to win either.

He won the primary.

23 hours ago, AURex said:

Okay, but what I am confused about is why ANY. SINGLE. SANE. PERSON would vote for Hershel.

Only think I can figure is (1) Republicans in power assume they can control him and get him 1o0% to vote on every Republican issue, and/or (2) dumb as a dirt clod in a field, so easily pulled into crazoid extremist faction of Republicans, or both!

I just don't understand why any person in Georgia or anywhere else would want this guy as a US Senator, representing OUR COUNTRY.

Typically, the quality of the candidate matters. Now I can list numerous Republican and Democrat members of Congress who defy this logic, but it worked this time. I guess we can all shout yea!!! And that is not endorsement of Warnock. While he may not be Walkers equivalent, he in no way should be in Congress. We have to have better candidates period!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, AUDub said:

A barely NONfunctional celebrity got a lot of votes here. Not exactly my takeaway. 

FTFY. Walker is a nutjob. My only positive in this is now Bo Jackson will be the SEC's lone Greatest RB Ever. 

HW embarrassed himself, his family, and UGA.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Candidate 👏 Quality 👏 Matters 👏

Oh? 

Marjorie Taylor Green? Kevin McCarthy? donald trump? Cori Bush? Roy Moore? Herschel Walker? Bob Freakin Menendez? and many many others.

Seems to me that if anything, party allegiance over real, good, sane people is the rule of the land. Libertarians and Progs are some of the best people in the land. They dont get squat for votes. Even after this people will just scream "Vote Blue No Matter Who!" or "Vote Red or we're dead" or whatever inane BS they say. No man, we do not vote for the better candidate. In this particular election we seem to see that we just lucked out and HW said some even crazier s*** at the end that sealed the deal. Look at the idiots that endorsed him.

18 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Warnock's victory was God's will and plan. 

You need to have more faith. 

🙏

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Oh? 

Marjorie Taylor Green? Kevin McCarthy? donald trump? Cori Bush? Roy Moore? Herschel Walker? Bob Freakin Menendez? and many many others.

Seems to me that if anything, party allegiance over real, good, sane people is the rule of the land. Libertarians and Progs are some of the best people in the land. They dont get squat for votes. Even after this people will just scream "Vote Blue No Matter Who!" or "Vote Red or we're dead" or whatever inane BS they say. No man, we do not vote for the better candidate. In this particular election we seem to see that we just lucked out and HW said some even crazier s*** at the end that sealed the deal. Look at the idiots that endorsed him.

You can always get through radicals in House races.  Between the gerrymandering of districts and whatnot, it's just not that hard.  But in statewide races you're going to run into issues, especially in states that aren't hardcore red or blue.  I mean, yeah Roy Moore got through the primary but then he lost to Doug Jones - in a state MUCH redder than Georgia is lately.  Any halfway normal Republican wins that race but Moore gets beat.  Couple years later, Tubberville beats Jones in a walk.

Exceptions don't necessarily negate the rule.

• Like 1

On 12/7/2022 at 11:49 AM, PUB78 said:

A fraud?  Do tell.  You act as though he is one of the Creflo Dollar types.  He isn't.  He is a legitimate pastor.  Take off the partisan glasses for just a minute and you could see that.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

A fraud?  Do tell.  You act as though he is one of the Creflo Dollar types.  He isn't.  He is a legitimate pastor.  Take off the partisan glasses for just a minute and you could see that.

Right. Just ask some of his former members, especially certain females. He's legit all right. :lol:

• Dislike 1