portal updates: Strong start for Hugh Freeze

aubiefifty

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, aubietiger14 said:

Zep is a good interview.  Cool hearing what he has to say. 

Did I hear them say he is gonna be on every week? I would think that commitment comes with a little bit of spending money. Probably not a new car type cash, but some new J’s. 🤷‍♂️ 

Listened to that pod couple different times. I feel the host (is it Zack?) does a good job. Puts a lot of thought into it. Although every time I listen I get tricked into thinking I’m gonna get some new info, but nothing I haven’t already read here. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TXaubie said:

Did I hear them say he is gonna be on every week? I would think that commitment comes with a little bit of spending money. Probably not a new car type cash, but some new J’s. 🤷‍♂️ 

Listened to that pod couple different times. I feel the host (is it Zack?) does a good job. Puts a lot of thought into it. Although every time I listen I get tricked into thinking I’m gonna get some new info, but nothing I haven’t already read here. 

That was the first time i've listened to that guy and I agree the title was a little misleading.  I thought he was going to have some scoops but it was just a bunch of guessing.  

I'm sure Zep is getting something out of it.  

• WarTiger changed the title to portal updates: Strong start for Hugh Freeze

So they played “How many of each position do you get from the portal if you get 15 total?”    
Im thinking we need 20!  
How do you improve the roster with 20 portal guys?

My thoughts….

1 QB - he needs to be a guy who will be in serious contention to win the starting job!

1 RB - make it zero if Tank stays.   If not, we need a good depth guy

2 WR - We’ve got plenty of depth here   We need at least one alpha dog here!

1 TE - I think Freeze already has his man here

5-6 OL - We need legit SEC starter level guys as well as depth guys    This is the #1 priority!!!

2 DL - We need to add depth here   Maybe one new starter

2 Edge - We need a lot of help here!  I’m hoping we get a stud at Edge!!!

2 LB - We need 2 guys who are going to be very good LBs!   We’ve struggled here, and we lost our best one   
3-4 DBs total

What do you think?

5 hours ago, aubietiger14 said:

That was the first time i've listened to that guy and I agree the title was a little misleading.  I thought he was going to have some scoops but it was just a bunch of guessing.  

I'm sure Zep is getting something out of it.  

Zep signed a deal to be in the show during the bball season. Shenker was signed to the show during the football season. 

• Like 1