This Guy Would Beat Biden

TexasTiger

3 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

And most other Dems likely to get the nomination. Not crazy enough for many Republicans, though.

"He's a RINO."

"He only speaks out against Trump because he thinks it will make him President again."

Never ceases to amaze me that this man ran for President and his own party is now eating him.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Leftfield said:

"He's a RINO."

"He only speaks out against Trump because he thinks it will make him President again."

Never ceases to amaze me that this man ran for President and his own party is now eating him.

They see him as a loser. Biden was, too. Until he wasn’t.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

They see him as a loser. Biden was, too. Until he wasn’t.

Biden is still a loser:

If a Republican would have said this their political career would be over, not Joe.

Romney is just left of center, he is exactly what the Democrats want and will not forward what conservatives want.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Biden is still a loser:

If a Republican would have said this their political career would be over, not Joe.

Romney is just left of center, he is exactly what the Democrats want and will not forward what conservatives want.

Imagine Republican heads being so far up their asses that Mitt Romney is "left of center" these days. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Biden is still a loser:

Biden won, election denier.

Romney is center right. You’re an extreme right radical so he seems center left to you. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

34 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Biden won, election denier.

Romney is center right. You’re an extreme right radical so he seems center left to you. 

I did not say he wasn’t the President, I said he is a loser.  Romney votes like he has turned his back on conservative values, much like Liz Cheney.

Edited by I_M4_AU
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Imagine Republican heads being so far up their asses that Mitt Romney is "left of center" these days. 

Let’s see, he votes for more for liberal concerns than conservative.  He refused to endorse Mike Lee, the sitting Utah Senator, during the recent Senatorial race.  When he comes up for re-election in Utah, I doubt he survives depending on the quality of the other Republican candidate.

But yeah, he seems left of center.  Manchin is a Democrat from a deep red state that votes for his constituents.   Romney doesn’t seem to have that kind of dedication.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

And most other Dems likely to get the nomination. Not crazy enough for many Republicans, though.

And sadly, their is not an honest Democrat on this forum who would vote for him over Biden. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I did not say he wasn’t the President, I said he is a loser.  Romney votes like he has turned his back on conservative values, much like Liz Cheney.

They both very much vote for Conservative values. They do not, however, always vote for Republican values. 

Real Conservatives and American Republicans are two very different groups of people. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CoffeeTiger said:

They both very much vote for Conservative values. They do not, however, always vote for Republican values. 

Real Conservatives and American Republicans are two very different groups of people. 

I disagree as I have disagreed with your views on Republicans.  I don’t believe they are the scum of the earth.

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Biden is still a loser:

Romney is right of center. No way in he** he is what Dems want. No way they'd vote for him either.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Let’s see, he votes for more for liberal concerns than conservative.  He refused to endorse Mike Lee, the sitting Utah Senator, during the recent Senatorial race.  When he comes up for re-election in Utah, I doubt he survives depending on the quality of the other Republican candidate.

But yeah, he seems left of center.  Manchin is a Democrat from a deep red state that votes for his constituents.   Romney doesn’t seem to have that kind of dedication.

Of course, again you don’t know what you’re talking about because you’re an extremist:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/congress-trump-score/mitt-romney/

27 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

And sadly, their is not an honest Democrat on this forum who would vote for him over Biden. 

He doesn’t need them. He needs independents. 

• Like 1

Biden is still a loser:

Romney is not left of center on any political spectrum.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Of course, again you don’t know what you’re talking about because you’re an extremist:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/congress-trump-score/mitt-romney/

Damn. Got him.

30 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I disagree as I have disagreed with your views on Republicans.  I don’t believe they are the scum of the earth.

Both groups have scum of the earth in them

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

He doesn’t need them. He needs independents. 

Misses the point of the post entirely. Re-read please and perhaps think. ;D

40 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Romney is right of center. No way in he** he is what Dems want. No way they'd vote for him either.

"He doesn't need them. He needs independents." 😉

59 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You mean like fomenting a seditious riot to retain power and disavowing the constitution?  :dunno:

• Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

12 minutes ago, AUDub said:

"He doesn't need them. He needs independents." 😉

Anyone care to go for the third strike?

24 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Misses the point of the post entirely. Re-read please and perhaps think. ;D

Or better yet, you can perhaps think before posting. 😉

You think Trump is the ultimate conservative value. Cult much?