4* CB Colton Hood Commits to Auburn!

AEAugirl

4 hours ago, LPTiger said:

Auburn Wire says his dad and two brothers, in addition to uncle Rod Hood, all played at Auburn.   Colton is quoted as saying "my whole family went there.   It is my dream school."   SO, WTH, WAS, CBH, DOING??????

He also said it's been his dream since he was a little kid to play at Auburn. He's always loved Auburn. 

Hood committing to Auburn should've been an easy get, similar to Bo Nix committing to Auburn. He was doing everything short of screaming "I want to play for Auburn." And yet, our previous coach let him commit to Michigan State. Good grief!!! 

Thank you Coach Freeze and Coach Etheridge!!! He has a good bloodline and will be coached up by Crime Dog and Zac. Sounds good to me!!! WDE

Edited by TeamZero77
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, Jgarrett7 said:

Wait wait wait!!! @toddc I just realized Bluey has yet to make our last few commitments official.

Just this once! 😝 

737E2E04-A27A-4E32-8BCD-DA0225F8E1A6.png

• Haha 1

Apparently the FLIP is On. Two back to back on same day and possibly more coming. War Eagle and welcome to Auburn.

• Like 2

On 12/11/2022 at 10:39 AM, AEAugirl said:

Didn’t see a thread on him……

Decommitted from Michigan State during his OV to Auburn this weekend, legacy guy…dad was Roderick Hood, a CB under Tuberville.  

Expected to commit to Auburn at any time.  

https://www.on3.com/db/colton-hood-150244/

Nice flip / pick-up. I remember watching Rod Hood play - he was good. Open-up a can of whoop ask!

4 hours ago, TigerPAC said:

does he return punts like his father did?  ol #36 was a good one IIRC.  man, we need a returner to scare some folks

Roderick is his uncle 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, TigerPAC said:

does he return punts like his father did?  ol #36 was a good one IIRC.  man, we need a returner to scare some folks

We got one now , it’s just us that he scares. lol

• Haha 3

• Zeek unpinned this topic